Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Captain
I have 3 transactions that are not giving me Zen in exchange for the Dilithium I was selling at the time. It wont let me cancel the transactions and when I try it says Failed to cancel Dilithium Exchange offer. Internal error.

One transaction is selling Dilithium at a price of 91 in exchange for 1 Zen
One transaction is selling Dilithium at a price of 91 in exchange for 10 Zen
One transaction is selling Dilithium at a price of 90 in exchange for 5 Zen
Career Officer
# 2
03-14-2013, 09:28 PM
maybe nobody wants to sell zen at those prices
Career Officer
# 3
03-15-2013, 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckwolf View Post
maybe nobody wants to sell zen at those prices
Maybe instead of a smartass comment you could either help or not say anything at all. That has nothing to do with it.

I just had this exact thing happen to me. Over 380,000 zen available for the price I tried to buy, but the offer didn't go through all the way. When I try to cancel the offer I receive some sort of "internal error". So now I have some dilithium locked up that I cant get back, or Zen I bought that didn't go through so I can't claim it, because of this bug. Thankfully I was trying buy just 5 Zen so it's not a lot of dil.

Screenshot as proof that price has nothing to do with it, and the error message in the system chat.

Over 400,000 Zen available at 92 dilithium each and you can clearly see I was trying to buy it at 92 dilithium each. You can also see the error I receive in the chat window.
http://imageshack.us/a/img841/8716/s...3031520254.jpg

Edit: It was at over 380k Zen for 92 dil each and I exited the game for a few minutes to see if that fixed it. It didn't of course but after logging in, and you can see in the screen shot, that just in a few minutes the amount of Zen available for 92 dil each jumped up to 405k. I think what is happening possibly is that there is so much zen/dil trading going on that the system is flaking out a bit for some of us. I suspect that after a while I might be able to get the Zen I was trying to buy, or if by that time the price had changed, be able to cancel the offer and get my dilithium back, hopefully.

Last edited by monkeybone13; 03-15-2013 at 08:34 PM.
Lieutenant
# 4
03-15-2013, 09:06 PM
I have the same issue hope your right about it fixing it self. I have heard that it only goes away when they patch the server on Thursdays
Lieutenant
# 5
03-15-2013, 09:34 PM
Im having the same problem. But one I put up later sold fine. (at the same price)
" I believe that I speak for us all sir when I say: To hell with our orders." - Lt. Cmdr. Data
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-16-2013, 02:19 AM
I have 3 transactions that are stuck like that right now
Ensign
I put up an offer to buy zen at the going rate. It took my dilithium and never gave me the zen. I decided to cancel the offer so I could get my dilithium back. Thats when I got this lovely little message.

There's are bugs that you can afford to ignore and there are bugs you can not afford to ignore. When zen is involved, this is something that needs to be taken care of. I need a GM to check out my ticket ASAP so I can get my dil back and someone needs to get this bug fixed very soon.
Ensign
# 8
03-16-2013, 03:45 AM
Same thing is happening to me. I currently have 2 offers stuck totaling 102 zen. Had this happen the night before the last maintenance, maintenance cleared the stuck offer. Not sure if I had received the zen from that. I made sure to write down everything this time.

Aside from the 2 stuck offers, i am able to trade zen/dilithium normally.
Lieutenant
# 9
03-16-2013, 06:50 AM
I'm having same issue is there anymore on this kinda hard to buy doff packs if we cant get zen.
Commander
# 10
03-16-2013, 07:15 AM
You'll have to wait until the next patch because they don't care and the game being updated apparently fixes the problem. For the record the exchange has taken place already, so when it is fixed you'll get whatever you bought.

They won't care until the masses get hit with the issue at the same time. Thus far it seems to be rare, rare enough to have little mention of it on these forums. They're not going to put down what they're doing to fix it unless suddenly like 50,000 people are affected by it and spam posting on the forums, raging about the injustice of it all.

For the record no one is displeased more than I over certain inexcusable "bull****" issues as I call them in this game, but I'm just being realistic here. They won't care until it starts to affect their bottom line.