Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,712
# 1931
03-15-2013, 11:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
Doctor OF Aerostein OF Borg? You mean "Doctor Aerostein von Borg."


/end grammar Nazi mode
is that what Von means? i never bothered to check its meaning
Quote:
[Combat (Self)] Your Kumari Phaser Wing Cannons - Overload deals 128698 (67705) Phaser Damage(Critical) to Borg Bird-of-Prey.
don't mess with the andorians
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and acts like an idiot, it's a frakking idiot.
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 915
# 1932
03-16-2013, 12:23 AM
Canelow just reached Marauding r4!
Click here to view my DeviantArt!
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,712
# 1933
03-16-2013, 12:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loukoc View Post
Canelow just reached Marauding r4!
yay! *blows a party horn in canelow's ear and dumps a bucket of sparkly confetti on him*
Quote:
[Combat (Self)] Your Kumari Phaser Wing Cannons - Overload deals 128698 (67705) Phaser Damage(Critical) to Borg Bird-of-Prey.
don't mess with the andorians
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and acts like an idiot, it's a frakking idiot.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,921
# 1934
03-16-2013, 01:14 AM
*looks at Voporak and thinks*


*looks at Ashkrik and thinks*

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post
is that what Von means? i never bothered to check its meaning
Indeed. It is a preposition used as a part of surnames in the German language, and it means"Of" or "From," such as in "Von Oberzell." It is identical to the way Italiano and French languages use "De," such as in the surname "De Beaux."


/end Herr Professormeister Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by loukoc View Post
Canelow just reached Marauding r4!
Congratulations on your new human slave! I myself just got a human slave for mine own a few days ago.

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, ISS Queen Elizabeth, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord

Click here to view my DeviantArt.

Last edited by lindaleff; 03-16-2013 at 01:19 AM. Reason: Why this forum no likes letters from alphabets not Englishes?
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 586
# 1935
03-16-2013, 05:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loukoc View Post
Canelow just reached Marauding r4!
Congratulations.
____________________________________
I am retired from STO. By the way, hindsight is 20/20.
Ferasan Shadow Force | Borg Extermination Squad
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,890
# 1936
03-16-2013, 06:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
*looks at Voporak and thinks*


*looks at Ashkrik and thinks*


Indeed. It is a preposition used as a part of surnames in the German language, and it means"Of" or "From," such as in "Von Oberzell." It is identical to the way Italiano and French languages use "De," such as in the surname "De Beaux."


/end Herr Professormeister Mode


Congratulations on your new human slave! I myself just got a human slave for mine own a few days ago.
So this was your project XD?
And grats Sifuri!
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 915
# 1937
03-16-2013, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
So this was your project XD?
And grats Sifuri!
You wished me yesterday since you got cheetah speed but thanks again!
Click here to view my DeviantArt!
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 586
# 1938
03-16-2013, 10:55 AM
Someone needs to go through the list of people on CatPhone and promote the new Elites to Operator, since I noticed that there are a few Elites still at the User level.

Specifically, Alecto or Bob, since they are the only two that can promote people in the channel.
____________________________________
I am retired from STO. By the way, hindsight is 20/20.
Ferasan Shadow Force | Borg Extermination Squad
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,890
# 1939
03-16-2013, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirepical View Post
Someone needs to go through the list of people on CatPhone and promote the new Elites to Operator, since I noticed that there are a few Elites still at the User level.

Specifically, Alecto or Bob, since they are the only two that can promote people in the channel.
Alecto is and has been gone for a while on break. Bob doesn't get much time to come on.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 586
# 1940
03-16-2013, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
Alecto is and has been gone for a while on break. Bob doesn't get much time to come on.
Yep, I know.
____________________________________
I am retired from STO. By the way, hindsight is 20/20.
Ferasan Shadow Force | Borg Extermination Squad
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:32 AM.