Career Officer
# 61
03-16-2013, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by imnotinterested View Post
Welcome back, Nero. I have no idea how you got to the prime timeline, but if the Hobus supernova can make it here...
What do you mean "If the Hobus supernova can make it here"? The Hobus supernova happened in the prime timeline.
Rihannsu
# 62
03-16-2013, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robgomm2012 View Post
Ooooo this is all very intriguing. I noticed the face straightaway and the pointy ears, but have to be ashamed and admit i didn't know what the ridges implied lol. For some reason i always forget the remans.

So let's see what we have so far. We have what looks like a starfleet officer carrying a woman with long hair either out or into a fire. And we have a reman hovering over a planet, is that new romulus? And you guys reckon it's a part borg reman with one of his eyes looking like a laser?

That planet actually looks quite grey and industrial looking at it. A borg colonised planet? How new romulus could end up if we don't save it from this borg/reman?

I still think the woman may be sela.
I think it's a Romulan carrying a woman. That said you've got one of the most sensable posts in this thread.
Also there is another pic of many Romulan ships flying out of a green nebular.
# 63
03-16-2013, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberpunkfalcon View Post
I think it's a Romulan carrying a woman. That said you've got one of the most sensable posts in this thread.
Also there is another pic of many Romulan ships flying out of a green nebular.
Thanks for the compliment I'm just enjoying trying to piece together the clues. I don't think the guy carrying the woman had pointy ears?
Lt. Commander
# 64
03-16-2013, 12:26 PM
the sayings and at least one of the pics point to a fe while rest of the pics can be interpreted as romulan faction or a fe
Lt. Commander
# 65
03-16-2013, 12:55 PM
nice screenshot.

Join date July 08
Captain
# 66
03-16-2013, 12:59 PM
Seeing these screenshopts confirm my suspicion that it may be more of a FEE than a faction. I just hope Cryptic eventually give some update if one will be created as if they don;t soon people will get more pissed at them. I for one am a romulan fan but at the moment due to the state of play with KDF I am not at all interested in playing another half baked faction
Rihannsu
# 67
03-16-2013, 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
I'm hoping it's a video
It's a video of Mitt Romney singing "Call Me Maybe" in Klingon.

Make of that what you will.
Rihannsu
# 68
03-16-2013, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeswar2 View Post
the sayings and at least one of the pics point to a fe while rest of the pics can be interpreted as romulan faction or a fe
I wouldn't be too surprised if the teaser titles were the names of FE missions.

But in a crazy twist, the FE series leads up to the release of playable Romulans.
Captain
# 69
03-16-2013, 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by toiva View Post
Well, going directly from ground map to ground map would minimise loading screens.

But yes, a Supergate in every sector doesn't hurt either, and I'm quite fond of Puddle Jumpers as well.

While we're at it, I want my Fleet's starbase to be Atlantis, fully stacked with ZPMs and hyperspace capable.
Why not have a T5 fleet ship instead? And with the wormhole drive fully operational!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.
And I don't pretend to understand them.
Rihannsu
# 70
03-16-2013, 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robgomm2012 View Post
Thanks for the compliment I'm just enjoying trying to piece together the clues. I don't think the guy carrying the woman had pointy ears?
Actually you can't see his ears, but the outline of his uniform looks Romulan.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.