Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Career Officer
# 14
03-17-2013, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashuk2381 View Post
Color me confused, you don't want to grind but then compare and suggest end game be more like WoW progression which is basically is just a huge repeating grind with different tiers.
ok, you're right. i may have misspoken or have been misunderstood. I'm not anti-grind. I'm anti-pointless grind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingmaster View Post
This. PvP forces you to learn and understand at least the basic mechanics of how stuff actually works. It's also where offensive science skills come into play a little more. If he's really looking for a challenge and for harder content, PvP is where he ought to look. There isn't much there, but it's more challenging than shooting the mindless NPCs.
ok, yeah...i might have to check out pvp. it's just not something i've ever taken an interest in here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sander233 View Post
Roll a Klingon. Or Gorn, Orion, Nausicaan, or whatever your space pirate of choice is.

If you'd rather not be that awesome, roll a new Fed character in a different career and learn a whole new style of play.
i do have a kdf character (i'm planning on flight deck cruisers), but tbh, i'd rather focus on maximizing one character, rather than spreading my attention around a few.