Captain
# 5961
03-17-2013, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Sanders eyes burn with anger, before Danny gets knocked down when Sam punches him in the face, hatred in her eyes. Sanders puts himself between the two.*

Sanders: SAM, DON'T! HE'S NOT WORTH IT!

*T'mar drags Sam away, and Sanders just looks down at Danny.*

Listen to yourself. We had a solution to that, Danny. Preston didn't listen.

We had a solution that would have bought a lasting peace - and ended all of this, without the sacrifice of innocent lives!

That's the difference between you and me. I fight for what I believe in. I follow Captain Allington, because I know that she knows what she's fighting for - and I know what I'm fighting for.

You? You're fighting for what Preston tells you - what he wants you to believe you're fighting for.

You want this to stop? Tell your men to stop shooting. I'll do the same. There's been enough killing today.
Danny: Your an idiot... all of you are... Do you honestly think anything is what it is with this guy...

I know he is no better... Your solution has still the same idiots that caused all of this mess... It will come again... and you damn well know it... All of you do.. Ideology all the same just want things stuck in a way you know. Instead of something better. I don't fight for the corrupt mad man... I fight for what I believe in.. Not a system... unlike you... I woke up Sanders.. Which is what all of you need to do..

I won't fight you.. No.. As a matter in fact I am leaving this god forsaken place.. This place is not what it seems to be to you...
Career Officer
# 5962
03-17-2013, 01:45 PM
Quote:
*Sanders eyes burn with anger, before Danny gets knocked down when Sam punches him in the face, hatred in her eyes. Sanders puts himself between the two.*

Sanders: SAM, DON'T! HE'S NOT WORTH IT!

*T'mar drags Sam away, and Sanders just looks down at Danny.*

Listen to yourself. We had a solution to that, Danny. Preston didn't listen.

We had a solution that would have bought a lasting peace - and ended all of this, without the sacrifice of innocent lives!

That's the difference between you and me. I fight for what I believe in. I follow Captain Allington, because I know that she knows what she's fighting for - and I know what I'm fighting for.

You? You're fighting for what Preston tells you - what he wants you to believe you're fighting for.

You want this to stop? Tell your men to stop shooting. I'll do the same. There's been enough killing today.
Tal: well listen to the high and mighty fighters of freedom. Oh you people bore me with your high esteem of life and freedom.
Captain
# 5963
03-17-2013, 01:45 PM
Quote:
*He's flung into a wall by a phaser blast, as Sam walks towards him.*

Sam: You want fire? Have your fill.

*Sam shoots him again.*
James: What the...

*he looks up as he watches Sam fill Gyunei's corpse full of holes..*
Career Officer
# 5964
03-17-2013, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Danny: Your an idiot... all of you are... Do you honestly think anything is what it is with this guy...

I know he is no better... Your solution has still the same idiots that caused all of this mess... It will come again... and you damn well know it... All of you do.. Ideology all the same just want things stuck in a way you know. Instead of something better. I don't fight for the corrupt mad man... I fight for what I believe in.. Not a system... unlike you... I woke up Sanders.. Which is what all of you need to do..

I won't fight you.. No.. As a matter in fact I am leaving this god forsaken place.. This place is not what it seems to be to you...
Tal: I'm afraid you aren't going anywhere.

Tal makes a motion and a group of shedai special warriors appear.

Tal: we want you to stay.
Captain
# 5965
03-17-2013, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Tal: I'm afraid you aren't going anywhere.

Tal makes a motion and a group of shedai special warriors appear.

Tal: we want you to stay.
Danny: Go *&&(^ yourself I am going and there isn't a damn thing your candy &^* is going to do to stop me..
Career Officer
# 5966
03-17-2013, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Danny: Go *&&(^ yourself I am going and there isn't a damn thing your candy &^* is going to do to stop me..
Tal looks at him and laughs.

Tal: your services are no longer needed I was speaking to our other friends Herr.
Captain
# 5967
03-17-2013, 01:55 PM
*James gets up slowly... As Sam continues to shoot...*

James: Sam... I think he is dead now... enough...

*grabs her as his calm she can feel...*
Captain
# 5968
03-17-2013, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Tal looks at him and laughs.

Tal: your services are no longer needed I was speaking to our other friends Herr.
Danny: Sorry can't walk away from that part... they were my friends even if they don't like my thoughts...
Career Officer
# 5969
03-17-2013, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Danny: Sorry can't walk away from that part... they were my friends even if they don't like my thoughts...
Tal: I didn't ask for your opinion.
Captain
# 5970
03-17-2013, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Tal: I didn't ask for your opinion.
Danny: I wasn't giving it puke..