Captain
# 11
03-12-2013, 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by walshicus View Post
Brandon is on annual leave...
He must be Denobulan. Having his annual hibernation cycle.
--------------------------------------

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
Community Moderator
# 12
03-13-2013, 06:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegeek View Post
{sigh} and the odds of STO ever attending a convention anywhere near the Metro Detroit area signify that I'll probably never get a Holo-Leeta

We do have conventions around here... I'd be happy to provide a list of appropriate venues...
I can top you; I *LIVE* in Orlando, and may still not be able to make it to this, as I've got to work.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views do not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me: Twitter,Google
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-13-2013, 07:48 AM
Why is it there is only things offered for the ____-Con's that take place in US? What about Canada or other countries? I attended Comic Con that took place in Toronto March 9th and 10th. The entire cast of TNG was there, but not a single **** was given about that. No love for Canada I guess...

On a side note, while I was at Comic Con, I met Patrick Stewart and Brent Spiner. Best weekend ever!

Last edited by dauntlessf05; 03-13-2013 at 07:54 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 14
03-13-2013, 08:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dauntlessf05 View Post
Why is it there is only things offered for the ____-Con's that take place in US? What about Canada or other countries? I attended Comic Con that took place in Toronto March 9th and 10th. The entire cast of TNG was there, but not a single **** was given about that. No love for Canada I guess...

On a side note, while I was at Comic Con, I met Patrick Stewart and Brent Spiner. Best weekend ever!
I don't know the manner in which they choose the conventions on which they offer these specials, maybe ones that Cryptic has representatives on?
However, they don't limit this only for conventions in the US, this was availible at the London convention in the UK if I remember correctly.

----------------------------------------------
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Captain
# 15
03-13-2013, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dauntlessf05 View Post

It's hilarious that when TNG started people were worried Stewart was too old for the role. Now 3000 years later he looks almost exactly the same.

I think he was just born 50.
--------------------------------------

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
Career Officer
# 16
03-17-2013, 03:04 PM
Ok went to megacon , took some pictures , had a good time, sumited the photos and nothing. What gives ???
Community Moderator
# 17
03-17-2013, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainlang View Post
Ok went to megacon , took some pictures , had a good time, sumited the photos and nothing. What gives ???
What gives is the person who works Monday through Friday who will give you the shiny.

Be patient.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views do not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me: Twitter,Google
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 18
03-17-2013, 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syberghost View Post
What gives is the person who works Monday through Friday who will give you the shiny.

Be patient.
---^ I'm back in tomorrow and will send them out.

Also, from the blog: Tweets and Messages will be replied to during the week of March 18th.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Lieutenant
# 19 Um, some more notice please?
03-18-2013, 11:33 AM
I check the forums maybe once a week. But jeez, a big even like this, with goodies to get for your gamers? Where's the advert banner starting in February, when I log into STO to get ready for the MegaCon that is a month later? 5 days notice is not possible.

Help us out, throw us a bone, put such cool events in big bold letters up front and well in advance please!
Covenant of the Phoenix www.cotp.info
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.
Career Officer
# 20
03-18-2013, 11:55 AM
Will you guys be doing this again for other cons? And can you post a schedule?

Join AIE Today! http://forum.myextralife.com/forum/6...r-trek-online/