KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Contact support @ https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask
to show your displeasure over the stealth mail attachment nerf
Survivor of Romulus
# 102
02-14-2013, 10:43 AM
Does that apply to stickies as well?
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
"I would rather take a chance on getting a change made to the game through positive engagement than know for sure that I got a change made by complaining" -drogyn1701, May 14, 2014.
Commander
# 103
02-16-2013, 09:06 PM
Just finished "Predetermined Coincidences" by Dewey001 and wanted to extoll it's virtues. Combines action and a good storyline with familiar elements from a couple of Trek flicks. Great mission deserving of Spotlight status. Make it so!
Captain
# 104
03-18-2013, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archived Post View Post
All off mine , nah just kidding , darn i dunno i best go play test some more!
Everyone likes the smell of their own brand... I play test my own work more than doing anything else on sto these days.
Play more STO Foundry! (You can thank me later.)

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR
Rihannsu
# 105
03-18-2013, 06:19 PM
Well, I'm gonna say Krios Falling. It was just that awesome.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Rihannsu
# 106
03-18-2013, 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
Well, I'm gonna say Krios Falling. It was just that awesome.
i played Krios Falling a few weeks ago, before it became a spotlight; it was indeed very awesome, if a bit too lengthy for my tastes
Quote:
[Combat (Self)] Your Kumari Phaser Wing Cannons - Overload deals 128698 (67705) Phaser Damage(Critical) to Borg Bird-of-Prey.
don't mess with the andorians
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and acts like an idiot, it's a frakking idiot.
Captain
# 107
03-26-2013, 10:54 AM
I just wanted to let everybody know that with the kind permission of DenizenVI, I have written and posted an adaptation of his excellent mission, "Conjoined."

For the lone Devidian serving in Starfleet, the discovery awaiting in the Gameptis system had a very special resonance indeed.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=595531
Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM me for more. :-)

Sig by gulberat. Avatar credit to balsavor.deviantart.com
Commander
# 108
05-01-2013, 06:42 AM
For the moment, I cannot post my favorite 5 as I only have a ONE favorite SERIES! The series is call ST: Odyssey by dariuskoronikov. This series starts with the trilogy: The Olympus Trilogy and lasts the span of 40 episodes total (including the three of the trilogy itself). This series actually gave me the final inspiration to write my own series (which is still in the works right now), and I have had communications with dariuskoronikov, who has given me his permission to use his series' characters in my own series (with a few provisoes, of course). I will let you know what the status of the series is when I am super-close to publishing the first episode (which may be a while)!
Survivor of Romulus
# 109
06-20-2013, 07:08 PM
"Admiral BoBo goes to war" i usually make half a mil ec every time i play it.
Captain
# 110
09-11-2013, 07:55 AM
"Relics" by Kirkfat, for good use of the interaction between religion and Trek-level science, good use of map-altering triggers (which ought to be a given, seeing as it comes from the guy who wrote most of the tutorials on them), inadvertent* lesbian flirting between my captain and an NPC (which just made me laugh), and brilliant use of lampshade hanging. I liked it so much I wrote a page for it on TV Tropes.

"One Too Many" by XR-377, for hilarious parody of many a Foundry and Star Trek Online standby and another inadvertent lesbian (accounted for in a dialog option this time!).

"In the Shadow of MIDAS, Part 1" by thegreendragoon1. Good call back to late Voyager, good dialog writing and map design, and bonus points for prompt and gracious response to me pointing out a plot hole.

The "Dark Alliance" series by skydawnknight, particularly "Dark Alliance 2: Black Spiral". The allusions to a noodle incident involving my PC and Saria were very intriguing, and the various side interactions in the Aurora lounge were hilarious. Also, good use of reskinned mobs throughout and good dialog.

* "Inadvertent" due to the Foundry lacking gender-operated dialog tags.
Vadm. Kanril Eleya, U.S.S. Andraste, Strike Team Alpha

Useful Links for Foundry Writers | "Bait and Switch" -- Fed Foundry project, Part 1 rewards-qualified!
Say no to Arc! STO standalone installer

Last edited by starswordc; 09-11-2013 at 07:58 AM.