Captain
# 311
03-18-2013, 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stardestroyer001 View Post
Nono, that was the fun part. Having a colossal battleship being blown to bits by smaller stuff makes no sense.
True enough. Like how a Unimatrix is blown to bits by a tiny jem hadar bug ship.
Career Officer
# 312
03-18-2013, 07:19 PM
Think you all can fix cloaking during this emergency maintenance? No? Too much to ask, as usual? Can you say lame Cryptic?
Captain
# 313
03-18-2013, 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zidanetribal View Post
I seem to have run into a bit of trouble, when I click on the icon for STO, I get an error that says "The Item I selected is unavailable".

EDIT: Oh well. I put in a new shortcut. It was a strange thing to happen, though.
I got a wierd message like that too. Something like "This item is no longer available or has been moved." I thought my laptop was just being dumb.
Career Officer
# 314
03-18-2013, 07:20 PM
Here is some nice music for everyone to enjoy while waiting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
Anyone calling Valoreah a "Cryptic fanboy" must be new to the forum.
Ensign
# 315
Quote:
Originally Posted by idrona View Post
At first I had to laugh bit but then it got just really scary. lol
Yeah. No more caffeine or access to firearms for Heinrich......
Survivor of Romulus
# 316
Career Officer
# 317
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi Captains,

We will be bringing down Star Trek Online in 15 minutes for emergency maintenance -- we expect this maintenance to only last for 1 hour. The test server may also be unavailable during this time.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

- The Star Trek Online Team

UPDATE (7:08PM PDT): We're extending maintenance by 45 minutes. New ETA is 8PM PDT.
why am I not surprised that the maintanence is extended? its after all Cryptic. Can they ever get the time right?
Ensign
# 318
Activities in which to engage while waiting for your electronic life stream to reume: Take a breath, windex your nose prints off your monitor, hose the drool out of your keyboards, say hi to your wife/kids/parents/cat or dog, go make nachos, quick shower and change out of your old sweats into new ones captain, clip your fingernails as they are cutting through the keys on your keyboard, do a slow swivel in your chair to make sure you remember where you are! DO NOT however under any circumstances obtain a life durring this brief and painless emergency maintenance!! All other games if they exist are substandard to this one.. Oh and unless you are under 10, please stop whining/whinging. Read the EULA I'm sure there is one .. and I am sure it states that you agree to use this software "AS PROVIDED" in at least one spot. I am sure that you agreed to this "Agreeable Agreement.. because here you are complaining about what you agreed to... Anyway Hope some of the above suggestions were helpful.. See you ingame friends!
Ensign
# 319 The Gorn problem
03-18-2013, 07:21 PM
You guys shouldn't let the Gorn chew on the cords, sigh well at least while you guys fix the cord you guys can fix the other problems everyone is having and keep the gorn under control
Starfleet Veteran
# 320
03-18-2013, 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bohiap View Post
I got a wierd message like that too. Something like "This item is no longer available or has been moved." I thought my laptop was just being dumb.
I click on my shortcut to the launcher and absolutely nothing happens. Odd.
Closed Thread