Lt. Commander
# 491
03-18-2013, 07:54 PM
What about mushroom caked ninja camels with laser dicks?
Ensign
# 492
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewakopaka View Post
Anyway with the server being down a came across a new problem. For some reason, I can no longer find the launcher anywhere on my computer. Is anyone else having this problem, is it just me not knowing where to look, or is this expected with a down server. Don't hate me for asking an honest question.
Thanks
You're not the first person to say the game disappeared off your PC...mass hallucinations brought on by STO withdrawal?
Ensign
# 493
I've spent 600+ US Dollars on this game. I deserve ATLEAST a tribble that explodes.
Ensign
# 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi Captains,

We will be bringing down Star Trek Online in 15 minutes for emergency maintenance -- we expect this maintenance to only last for 1 hour. The test server may also be unavailable during this time.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

- The Star Trek Online Team

UPDATE (7:08PM PDT): We're extending maintenance by 45 minutes. New ETA is 8PM PDT.
6 minutes guess we'll see if they extend it
Ensign
# 495
Originally Posted by azrealdragonking

Why is it every time the servers go down people feel the need to harass the MMO (Criptic in this case) staff, saying there bad at what they do?

I think you will find every MMO has these problems and the staff will always do there absolute best to fix it within there power to do so.

Stop whining and leave them be so they can fix the problem, they do read these threads you know and most likely think "What a bunch of ungrateful players they are."

So you cant get on for a few hours. Go watch a film, play outside, talk to the other half in your life, play with your neglected pets or the old classic read a book or something.

The game will still be here when you get back and it will still be here hopefully in the future.
This was well said by azrealdragonking

Look I have issues with the game as well and I pay every month to play it. Be patient relax if cryptic didn't bring the server down you all would be complaining that they didn't when they do bring it down to fix it you all complain about that. If anyone here thinks they can do better then pack your bags and go work for them and help otherwise stop whining and relax and let them do there job so we can enjoy being able to play the game.
Ensign
# 496
[quote=sritthh;8658811]Actually hyman is fine, that's just an obscure male name, and probably because it sounds like the word the OP was thinking of. Change the 'a' up a vowel and you get the word he wanted. That is unless this is another of those Birttish/American differences The only reason English is so hard to learn is because there's too many dialects of it.[

I grew up in Alabama and now live in Tennessee. Aside from being kin to myself, methinks I should be offended about you accusing me of speaking dialects. Wait ... what?
Ensign
# 497
Found out what happened, my Fergie was going back in time in a mission and tripped over the plug, and now they can't find it. What kind of mission sends a Fergie back in time? Oh wait star trek NG did that didnt they.
Ensign
# 498 Your analogy is flawed
Quote:
Originally Posted by irwin109 View Post
Hope you get it all sorted...

And for those who are bickering at each other or at the PWE staff I have this to say - arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded.
Well by that analogy you yourself are "Retarted" or the PC term "Mentally Challenged" because your stating that "arguing online" is point less which in itself IS an argument as well...
Starfleet Veteran
# 499
Quote:
Originally Posted by idrona View Post
Some of these threads delivers in a weird way.
deliver in the way of dominos bringing me a pizza....?

or

deliver in the way that a rusty nail gives me tetanus....?

One of those is awesome. The other, not so much.
Lieutenant
# 500
ok still down,think i might watch an episode of Voyager while i wait.maybe Neelix could scrounge up some of that mud he calls coffee...might as well keep myself in the Star Trek mood hehehe
Closed Thread