Career Officer
# 501
03-18-2013, 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkyboy View Post
This persons views/beliefs/opinions are theirs ALONE & do not reflect those of Shadow Defense Force or any of it's members in anyway shape or form. Thanks
I've seen and flown alongside SDF ships in a few STF and similar over the months. Didn't think you were all like that. Good pilots in my view.

However, I remember Stormbringer from GO2 very well indeed.....and, if it is she, I'll be happy to meet her in PvP anytime and return her to you in pieces.
Ensign
# 502
Is the launcher Download off as well, because I can't download the Launcher to download the game to start the game and go yeah I'm gonna get with a Clingon like Paris.
Lt. Commander
# 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianaist View Post
I've spent 600+ US Dollars on this game. I deserve ATLEAST a tribble that explodes.
send me 600USD illmake you one that explodes , ill put ten firecrackers in one...no wait ill get arrested , sorry no deal
Ensign
# 504
If all the messages about complaining, either that the games down or about people complaining the games down, were removed from this thread... I wouldnt have to sift thru 50 pages of crap for info...
Ensign
# 505 Much obliged
03-18-2013, 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bierstein View Post
You're not the first person to say the game disappeared off your PC...mass hallucinations brought on by STO withdrawal?
Oh so that's what it is. Man, I was sure worried. Well, thanks for clearing that up...
Ensign
# 506
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi Captains,

We will be bringing down Star Trek Online in 15 minutes for emergency maintenance -- we expect this maintenance to only last for 1 hour. The test server may also be unavailable during this time.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

- The Star Trek Online Team

UPDATE (7:08PM PDT): We're extending maintenance by 45 minutes. New ETA is 8PM PDT.
and this ladies and gentlemen, is what happens when Perfect World International takes over a game that was fine on its own... Especially when they can't even get their own self named game right...
Lieutenant
# 507
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewakopaka View Post
Anyway with the server being down a came across a new problem. For some reason, I can no longer find the launcher anywhere on my computer. Is anyone else having this problem, is it just me not knowing where to look, or is this expected with a down server. Don't hate me for asking an honest question.
Thanks
that sounds like a problem on your machine ? did you log into a different account on your computer ? The launcher should stay but if its not there you should be able to find it in ?programs?
Captain
# 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrannosword View Post
I hate to spoil it for you, but it turns out our purpose in life is to either:

A) Transcend our physical form and become beings of pure energy, capable of shaping the very universe with our thoughts

or

B) Turn into salamanders and bone our captains
You forgot
C Turn into mushroom food and be forgotten.
Lt. Commander
# 509
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeddanis View Post
If all the messages about complaining, either that the games not down or about people complaining the games down, were removed from this thread... I wouldnt have to sift thru 50 pages of crap for info...
Just find more robotic penguins man
Starfleet Veteran
# 510
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeddanis View Post
If all the messages about complaining, either that the games not down or about people complaining the games down, were removed from this thread... I wouldnt have to sift thru 50 pages of crap for info...
Know who complains a lot about complainers? Bob Sheeple. That complaining jerk.
Closed Thread