Lieutenant
What would be the "canon" colours for the Odyssey Uniform from the fleet tailor?
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
03-18-2013, 01:44 PM
Well, technically the Odyssey uniform never was canon in the first place.
if you want to apply traditional starfleet canon colors you can look up pictures of any Enterprise crew and approximate them in game.

I would suggest also trying out the more muted colors on the right side of the color palette.
Ensign
# 3
03-18-2013, 02:12 PM
I'm not sure of whether they're wearing the same ones, but during the final mission of the Cardassian episodes, you get a look at the bridge crew of the new Enterprise. That might give you an indication of what the "sort of canon" uniform setups are like.
Republic Veteran
# 4
03-18-2013, 03:39 PM
I'm going with this since Cryptic did use that style for the video. http://www.unimatrix-sto.net/USERIMAGES/uniform1.jpg

“confession is good for the soul”

Starfleet Veteran
# 5
03-18-2013, 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
I'm going with this since Cryptic did use that style for the video. http://www.unimatrix-sto.net/USERIMAGES/uniform1.jpg
While I like that, we don't get the Division Color on the cuff of the sleeve... So that was a prototype uniform most likely.
Formerly known as Protector from June 2008 to June 20, 2012

If the KDF can get a Fleet D7 (That can be upgraded to a T5-U), the Feds should have a Fleet Exeter.
Captain
# 6
03-18-2013, 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanlonehawk View Post
While I like that, we don't get the Division Color on the cuff of the sleeve... So that was a prototype uniform most likely.
Nope. According to Thomasthecat that is the "canon" Odyssey Uniform.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
03-18-2013, 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
Nope. According to Thomasthecat that is the "canon" Odyssey Uniform.
But, but... I don't have the division color on my cuff... So they didn't sell me the "canon" uniform. And that comm badge isn't the alternate future one, it doesn't have a back... it's just the outline of the delta arrowhead.
Formerly known as Protector from June 2008 to June 20, 2012

If the KDF can get a Fleet D7 (That can be upgraded to a T5-U), the Feds should have a Fleet Exeter.
Captain
# 8
03-18-2013, 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanlonehawk View Post
But, but... I don't have the division color on my cuff... So they didn't sell me the "canon" uniform. And that comm badge isn't the alternate future one, it doesn't have a back... it's just the outline of the delta arrowhead.
The back is just black.

Really.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 9
03-18-2013, 10:51 PM
The best looking Odyssey uniform I've seen so far as been one that looked like the TNG uniform, with division colours for the torso, black shoulders, and a gold stripe between the two. It looked brilliant, and that's how I'd colour mine, if and when I ever get it unlocked! XD

This character is why I don't play my Romulan any more. Tovan Khev is NOT my BFF! Get him off my bridge!
Captain
# 10
03-19-2013, 05:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diotw View Post
The best looking Odyssey uniform I've seen so far as been one that looked like the TNG uniform, with division colours for the torso, black shoulders, and a gold stripe between the two. It looked brilliant, and that's how I'd colour mine, if and when I ever get it unlocked! XD
Is there a way to get rid of that gold stripe to make it look black or at least not like metal?
I think it makes the uniform look much too ceremonial and too little practical.

But i won't be able to unlock it in the next couple of years, lol.

-> -> -> STO players unite and say NO to ARC <- <- <-
T6 Guardian Class design / A 25th century Ambassador refit