Lt. Commander
# 111
03-11-2013, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelsdst View Post
The whole implementation was a bad idea IMHO. Either make the BOFFs unique (Android, Breen, etc.) or give variations of them. Also there was absolutely no need to make them more powerful as the usual doffs. I know one has to build the embassy, so what? Also making the skills different for the different levels of the BOFFs is not only illogical, but stupid.

Fix it please, as it is, it is simply a nightmare.
yada yada yada
Captain
# 112
03-11-2013, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariartus View Post
Thanks for the Reply, but do i want only one of them, or stack? and are they likely to fix the purple ones? or they working as intended?
Stack'em. Last word they gave us was that they are working as intended.

Considering that Subterfuge now gives 3.75% defense at purple, it may not be a bad idea to stack 5 of the purple subterfuge BOFFs as is.
Captain
# 113
03-16-2013, 06:45 AM
I would just like to confirm, do the same quality Covert Operative Romulan BOFFs (two blue ones) stack properly now? I know a patch some time ago was meant to fix them, but a confirmation would be nice anyway, considering how some "fixes" turned out in the past.
Lt. Commander
# 114
03-16-2013, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drake122svk View Post
I would just like to confirm, do the same quality Covert Operative Romulan BOFFs (two blue ones) stack properly now? I know a patch some time ago was meant to fix them, but a confirmation would be nice anyway, considering how some "fixes" turned out in the past.
Yes they do.
Captain
# 115
03-16-2013, 04:37 PM
Thanks, that is good to know.
Survivor of Romulus
# 116
03-19-2013, 11:04 AM
Just to confirm, does anyone know if the Superior Operative -- decreases cloak cooldown stack? Also how much of a decrease to cloak?
Captain
# 117
03-19-2013, 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayduhz View Post
Just to confirm, does anyone know if the Superior Operative -- decreases cloak cooldown stack? Also how much of a decrease to cloak?
Operatives, as far as I'm aware, have zero effect on cloaking abilities. You're looking for the Subterfuge boffs. And their cloak-related bonuses don't stack, only the accompanying defense boost does.
Survivor of Romulus
# 118
03-19-2013, 11:18 AM
Rare Romulan Superior Operative Male Tactical Officers offer decreased cloak time.

Subterfuge offer increase effect on damage when decloak (been confirmed they do not stack) and increased cloaking effect.
Captain
# 119
03-19-2013, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayduhz View Post
Rare Romulan Superior Operative Male Tactical Officers offer decreased cloak time.

Subterfuge offer increase effect on damage when decloak (been confirmed they do not stack) and increased cloaking effect.
I do not believe it does reduce the decloak time when stacked.

I think my cooldown is still 18 seconds with 3 Uncommon Operatives.
Ensign
# 120
03-25-2013, 09:29 PM
Can we please stick to the subject? We need confirmation that our boffs will be fixed Cryptic you made a mistake... man up and say you'll fix it problem solved. As it is right now we cant get a female operative boff in a lil tiny skirt on our ships. We cant just buy the blue male and have it 'fixed' next patch. half the pro's in the game are stuck on this issue. Surely 12 pages of people have explained the problem sufficiently Fix it please this one just cant be ignored.

Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.