Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Empire Veteran
# 41
03-19-2013, 01:15 PM
Almost done..... last comment comming up.
R'tolves Will Spread Thier Peace and Will Prevail Over the Hostiles Who Dare Hurt Such A Isolationist Consitutional Monarchy!

Last edited by blagorm; 03-23-2013 at 10:20 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 42
03-19-2013, 01:38 PM
The biggest slap in the face to the KDF is no new "KDF" costumes aside from the omega and the bortasqu one. Females klingons can only go bald or use crappy dreadlocks. Don't even get me started.
Empire Veteran
# 43
03-19-2013, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by knuhteb5 View Post
The biggest slap in the face to the KDF is no new "KDF" costumes aside from the omega and the bortasqu one. Females klingons can only go bald or use crappy dreadlocks. Don't even get me started.
Dont get me started on the possible new "Gorn Costume" which is cool yet "really?"
+ Let us also not forget that all people in the Empire aren't.. Spikes and Leather and Death all the way...
R'tolves Will Spread Thier Peace and Will Prevail Over the Hostiles Who Dare Hurt Such A Isolationist Consitutional Monarchy!

Survivor of Romulus
# 44
03-19-2013, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by knuhteb5 View Post
I actually do like how the dreadlocks look on my female Klingon officers. But, yeah, there should definitely be more hairstyle options. Just take a look at the TOS Klingon women...don't get me started... hehe
It's pretty obvious that the devs. are DS9 fans, but really, come on devs. lay down the DS9 sauce and involve more things seen in the other Star Trek series. I'm happy to see that they like implementing things from ENT to STO and I hope that trend stretches to the other Trek shows. I do like DS9, but I like the other series as well!
Empire Veteran
# 45
03-19-2013, 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shpoks View Post
I actually do like how the dreadlocks look on my female Klingon officers. But, yeah, there should definitely be more hairstyle options. Just take a look at the TOS Klingon women...don't get me started... hehe
It's pretty obvious that the devs. are DS9 fans, but really, come on devs. lay down the DS9 sauce and involve more things seen in the other Star Trek series. I'm happy to see that they like implementing things from ENT to STO and I hope that trend stretches to the other Trek shows. I do like DS9, but I like the other series as well!
Yah.. cause I am positive DREADlocks are dreadful. (never had a klingon... only Gorn and Fersan and Orion)

Empire Veteran
# 46
03-22-2013, 04:31 PM
WE HAVE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can not believe it... I am SOOOO happy we finnaly are appriciated! I fixed all posts before ty.

Last edited by blagorm; 03-23-2013 at 10:20 AM.
Captain
# 47
04-03-2013, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron
Well I am going to say this ... Tribble patch is a eyeopener when it comes to the "new" KDF missions and I am sorry to say but ... they are Cardassian Front Fed missions, I tested the KDF "crack in the Mirror" to see how it goes and its just the Fed mission with altered text.
- dev blog #1, pg 10

Appears history is once again repeating itself, as above is from tribble patch played today. Our 'new' promised content is what many have been asking for: rebranded fed missions. My guess is all the fed missions will rebranded allowing the KDF to start from level 1.

Thanks bunches
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
Empire Veteran
# 48
04-03-2013, 10:58 PM
Are we really surprised, obviously the expansion is a total waste, all fluff and no substance. How many times have people said that the federation written featured episodes are garbage now we get more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Ensign
# 49
04-04-2013, 12:59 PM
i love kdf
Empire Veteran
# 50
04-04-2013, 01:13 PM
If the content is taking federation missions and making them available to the KDF I don't have a problem with that because essentially that is what the KDF for years has wanted in some respects. The breaker for me is if I like it or don't like it is if the stories are told from a Klingon perspective I will like it but if its just a copy and paste then I wouldn't be too thrilled about it. They did impressive work on the missions the KDF does have atm on holodeck.

The only thing in my opinion besides having enough missions to level up with is the fact that we need a few more ship classes to match it up to what the feds are and what the Romulan Republic will eventually be. As well the Klingon Empire in its canon form is a highly spiritual and aggressive species. Time and time again if you rewatch any of these episodes/movies you will see that there is an equal amount of combat melee weapons as well as ones that serve purposes of combat and ritual type of weapons we do not have in the game and that is a big component missing as well.