Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 1 SSR Interviews BranFlakes
03-19-2013, 01:00 PM
Subspace Radio recently interviewed me for their "I've Got a Name" segment. Listen to the recording, and read the transcript, here.

Link to the interview.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Ensign
# 2
03-19-2013, 01:15 PM
OOoooo something to listen to while figuring out server configurations.

The only funny part is the interviewer's accent/slang. Makes me chuckle a little when he says you're "busier than a 1-armed coat hanger." Where is that saying from!?

PS - That music is obnoxious, someone needs to learn fading techniques and balance with their audio. =/

PPS - I'm still not clear on what the countdown entails. I check places like Massively, MMORPG, etc and nobody seems to really know. What my guess would be is that STO is making an actual expansion for the Romulans. Complete with a story, ships, new sectors and lots of smexy c-store options.

Last edited by mantidd; 03-19-2013 at 01:22 PM.
Career Officer
# 3
03-19-2013, 01:19 PM
Excellent insight into the inner workings of BranFlakes.

I grew up in North Orange County myself. When I went to school in New Jersey I had to constantly explain to people that its nothing like the TV show.

Go Angels!

"I won't try to hide behind the Law if what I stand for is what's Right."

The Masterverse Timeline / Ten Forward Fanfics
Ensign
# 4
03-19-2013, 01:23 PM
Northern California myself, Pleasanton area with a brief stint in San Jose. I did live in Washington for 2 years in Olympia and Puyallup but the weather was a deal breaker for me and I quickly returned to California. Addicted to the sun I guess, beaches and hiking with 80% less mud!
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
03-19-2013, 02:39 PM
Bit short but good interview.

Now I Think we should get some community thing going to get Brandon go sky diving!

PWE could perhaps sponsor it, and send someone along to video the whole thing, what do you guys Think?
Career Officer
# 6
03-19-2013, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by idrona View Post
Bit short but good interview.

Now I Think we should get some community thing going to get Brandon go sky diving!

PWE could perhaps sponsor it, and send someone along to video the whole thing, what do you guys Think?
I'm pretty sure we could get some community volunteers to shove Brandon out of an airplane...

"I won't try to hide behind the Law if what I stand for is what's Right."

The Masterverse Timeline / Ten Forward Fanfics
Ensign
# 7
03-19-2013, 02:43 PM
I would insist upon him wearing a red-shirt though. At least that way if the jump fails we have an excuse.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 8
03-19-2013, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander233 View Post
I'm pretty sure we could get some community volunteers to shove Brandon out of an airplane...

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-19-2013, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
lol

You must have missed all this love coming your way Bran.
HOMO SAPIENS NON URINAT IN VENTUM

=/\= 106th Fleet =/\=
Website | Fleet Charter | Mission Statement | Forums | Join | F.A.Q.
Community Moderator
# 10
03-19-2013, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander233 View Post
I'm only a few hours away now.... And! I have a video camera
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.