Career Officer
# 31
03-19-2013, 06:39 PM
Protip: Premade or go home.....

Problem solved.

Former member of the Cryptic Friends & Family testing team. Sadly it simply vanished one day.
Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan
(member #124)
Career Officer
# 32
03-19-2013, 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
make friends
Some of us don't use games to make friends because we have them outside of the game or for whatever reason. I know people in the game (kinda) but I don't really have the time to make friends in the game, or change my schedule to match other peoples so I can get fired from my job and give up my important hobbies like sleeping and eating. I just do my own thing and I have limited time.
Republic Veteran
# 33
03-19-2013, 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madblooddoll View Post
Some of us don't use games to make friends because we have them outside of the game or for whatever reason. I know people in the game (kinda) but I don't really have the time to make friends in the game, or change my schedule to match other peoples so I can get fired from my job and give up my important hobbies like sleeping and eating. I just do my own thing and I have limited time.
If only there was some sort of System in the game, where a group of people with Mutual goals, and in the same area, or close...like a guild of people working together...oh well

or a chat where people can talk and ask for help starting a STF on elite...like an Elite STF channel where players know what they are getting and don't have to worry about PUG...oh well

Not saying take someone out to dinner and start a new life with them and forget the world outside...most of us have jobs, spouse, kids, and a family outside the game you can still make friends in game that are just for gaming...welcome to the digital age.

Cryptic keeps making something signature worthy almost everyday now, I 'm taking a break
Republic Veteran
# 34
03-19-2013, 09:30 PM
if anyone is really really pressed for time, I recommend making a female character pretend to be a girl, and players will rain down help.

Cryptic keeps making something signature worthy almost everyday now, I 'm taking a break
Lieutenant
# 35
03-19-2013, 09:50 PM
Really? This is a VIDEO GAME. It is not real, please quit whining about AFK's in a VIDEO GAME. It is not the end of the world.

The player that is AFK behind the keyboard can do what they want...it is their computer, it is their money if they spend it and it is their decision. If you do not agree with what that player is doing, feel free to leave.

With the massive grind fest that PWE put into place with this ridiculous reputation system, it is no wonder that people are doing this, including myself.

So, cry moar, it only fuels my laughter.
Republic Veteran
# 36
03-19-2013, 09:56 PM
If you're so proud of AFKing...why don't you use your real account to post on the forums.