Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
# 1 Complicated Survey
03-20-2013, 03:33 AM
Would you prefer which of the following preferentially respectively

A: An all rules crazy town "white items" no doffs, all noobs equal playing field tournament. No cstore/p2w/fleet items/ rep. Even possibly poor noobs could have their items paid for, would cost what 500k to equip 1 toon?

B: A no rules crazy town tournament with everything allowed no holds barred. Only those with max kits, rep, all p2w items uni consoles cstore unlocks special editions fleet bonuses and doffcrits apply. poor noobs, too bad!

c: A tournament where the rules are decided by "everyone" who chooses to voice an opinion. A democratic rules proposal and acceptance system via voting could determine rules that concensus would agree to for the duration of the tournament. (most common attempt)

D: A Nazi style tournament run by a biased fleet, that subsequently chooses/pushes for ruleset to favor their style of play.

E. A fun, awesome, party style tournament run by someone everyone loves (me). With rules i will unbiasedly consider but ultimately determine from my years of personal experience in game, and dealing with hundreds of players "qq". (or someone cool like me, ie :jorf tournament)

F. 1v1, 10v10, 2v2, or other unusual match size tournaments/ league play. (much more long term player effort involved on all sides)

id prefer E, F, C, A, B, D in that order.

ps. Id play in type D tourneys! make the worst ruleset u can think of!