Empire Veteran
# 2031
03-19-2013, 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirepical View Post
[9:29] [System] [ItemReceived] Item acquired: Special Requisition Pack - Jem'Hadar Attack Ship

AKLWENFUIAWHEGUIOAWEUFYABGWEBFAOWUIEBGVFBVWEABEYFB GVAUWEVFIW8GTR9E3YFO98W3GR

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Sprays Party Popper on Overload Infinite Setting -

Thank you to everyone that helped me get this.
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/5128...ised-cat-o.gif
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Republic Veteran
# 2032
03-19-2013, 08:30 PM
So, as I have said to those in CatPhone:

If I am short with ANY of y'all, please know that I am very sorry. I woke up this morning to the news that one of my old buddies committed suicide last night, and I do not know how it will be affecting me in the days and weeks to come. All I ask right now is support for his family and friends as they go through this time as they try to cope.

[6/24 23:12] [Combat (Self)] Your Thalaron Pulse deals 126254 (48978) Radiation Damage to Tactical Cube. Hehe. Suck it Borg!
[10/8 15:47] [Combat (Self)] Crystalline Entity deals 98082 (147136) Kinetic Damage to you with Warp Core Breach. WUT? I blame Kurland for this and all other problems in STO.
Republic Veteran
# 2033
03-19-2013, 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazurensavulen View Post

If I am short with ANY of y'all, please know that I am very sorry. I woke up this morning to the news that one of my old buddies committed suicide last night, and I do not know how it will be affecting me in the days and weeks to come. All I ask right now is support for his family and friends as they go through this time as they try to cope.
I'm sorry for your loss. Most likely you will feel anger in the days ahead. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem and there are never any easy answers.

When you get online to play, let it be a release of the cares of the world. STO helped me cope during my years of unemployment. And while it is not the same level of tragedy, please allow yourself to be lost in the game. If only to enjoy life for a little while.

You are in my prayers during this difficult time.
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.
Captain
# 2034
03-20-2013, 12:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirepical View Post
Thank you to everyone that helped me get this.

You are welcome! Now, as repayment for my helping you I want a Jemmy bridge invite sometime and whenever you have the Tuffli on and I ask you I want bridge invite there as well!

Also, on Dromund Kaas there is a boss with your name on it! (literally, it's called The First)
Click here to view my DeviantArt!
Captain
# 2035
03-20-2013, 01:41 AM
Another one goes live!
See here.

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, ISS Queen Elizabeth, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Republic Veteran
# 2036
03-20-2013, 02:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
Another one goes live!
See here.
Dang kooky Brits and your spelling with u's.

[6/24 23:12] [Combat (Self)] Your Thalaron Pulse deals 126254 (48978) Radiation Damage to Tactical Cube. Hehe. Suck it Borg!
[10/8 15:47] [Combat (Self)] Crystalline Entity deals 98082 (147136) Kinetic Damage to you with Warp Core Breach. WUT? I blame Kurland for this and all other problems in STO.
Empire Veteran
# 2037
03-20-2013, 03:45 AM
All the Ferasans give you support M'ren in the coming days.
http://www.nabyn.com/_p/2012/5/10/au...9529-94273.jpg
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
Empire Veteran
# 2038
03-20-2013, 05:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canis36 View Post
Congratulations man! How long's it gonna take you to get it outfitted?
Well, I'm not opening it yet. I might save it for a Tactical Officer like Mrs. 1st, and if I do it would take a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loukoc View Post

You are welcome! Now, as repayment for my helping you I want a Jemmy bridge invite sometime and whenever you have the Tuffli on and I ask you I want bridge invite there as well!

Also, on Dromund Kaas there is a boss with your name on it! (literally, it's called The First)
Tuffli, no problem. But Jemmy, like I said above, won't open for a while.

And yes, I've seen it. Found that interesting. I defeated it, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazurensavulen View Post

I've had this happen before all too recently so I know what it's like. This was one of the many things that happened when I took a 2-3 month break from STO.

Continuing playing might be just fine, I myself just felt that I had to take a break for a while. I feel deeply sorry for you, as do all of us, and you have my support.
# 2039
03-20-2013, 06:10 AM
Now, a little cheering up: http://youtu.be/qpMlWe63QLY Part 1 of 8 of our run against the Terradome!
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.
Empire Veteran
# 2040
03-20-2013, 06:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commadorebob View Post
Now, a little cheering up: http://youtu.be/qpMlWe63QLY Part 1 of 8 of our run against the Terradome!
Watch someone say Hive is harder.