Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Captain
No wait really he wants to be in that new film, so he's getting to word out now to get people talking him up.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=75946

So lets say he gets his wish, and they cast him in the new film. What hero could he play? Maybe he would be a villian type.

Just to get the ball rolling, here is a list of Avenger Heros not currently taken:

1. Ant-Man
2. Quicksilver
3. Moon Knight
4. Rage
5. Iron Fist
6. Daredevil

I could go on and on, but maybe these are a few he can play in the Avengers 2. If he's casted or not playing a villian role. What do you guys think?
Commander
# 2
03-20-2013, 10:53 AM
Doctor Doom?

Sorry. After seeing him play the hero in so many movies, it'd be interesting to see him play as the villain. I figure if Mark Hamill could do it, he can too.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
03-20-2013, 11:10 AM
Quicksilver might be locked out by the X-men movie rights. I remember reading somewhere that he and Scarlet Witch were an odd gray area - they were more closely associated with the Avengers than the X-men so the characters aren't in Fox's license, but the whole mutant thing is, so if they did appear in the movies, they couldn't be mutants.

Could go with the joke cast on him. Tons of former action heroes getting silly parts these days. And to that end, with Disney owning both Marvel and Lucasfilm, the questionable status of the movie rights to Howard the Duck are resolved - whoever still holds it, they're all under one roof now. Give him Howard, and just to make it very clear he's being joke cast, have Tony build him the Iron Duck suit right before the climactic battle.

Last edited by hevach; 03-20-2013 at 11:13 AM.
Commander
# 4
03-20-2013, 11:19 AM
Sadly, they're already working on an Ant Man movie.

Weirdly enough, though, I can see him as Moon Knight. Otherwise...how about Klaw?
Captain
# 5
03-20-2013, 11:29 AM
Daredevil = Ben Affleck
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Contact support @ https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask
to show your displeasure over the stealth mail attachment nerf
Captain
# 6
03-20-2013, 12:53 PM
Well I can still see him playing Daredevil, nevermind that Ben played the role 1st. Even Iron Fist would be a good role, seeing how he uses martal arts too.
Captain
# 7
03-20-2013, 01:13 PM
JCVD just wants a job. That doesn't mean he deserves one.
Captain
# 8
03-20-2013, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkwing43 View Post
Well I can still see him playing Daredevil, nevermind that Ben played the role 1st. Even Iron Fist would be a good role, seeing how he uses martal arts too.
I can't picture it, actually i couldn't picture Affleck playing DD either till I saw him, and he did a wonderful job. IF the have to replace Affleck with a martial arts guy I think Jackie Chan would be a better choice.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Contact support @ https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask
to show your displeasure over the stealth mail attachment nerf
Captain
# 9
03-20-2013, 01:34 PM
If they are going to make changes to the Avengers I assume it will be to include another minority - Sam Jackson as Nick Fury isn't enough. They are going to need a Falcon, Rage, or Powerman/Luke Cage type.
Career Officer
# 10
03-20-2013, 01:39 PM
JCVD was be a good addition. Why not? He could play good or evil. As he did a great job in The Expendables 2. That's how he started his career out too.

Swordsman
Namor (Favorite)
Dr. Druid
Moon Knight (2nd)
Demolition Man
Forgotten One
Rage
Machine Man
Living Lightning
Darkhawk