Ensign
# 31
03-20-2013, 02:20 PM
Threads have always been derailed in PvP forums. The reason? Devs think there are only a handful of people who pvp. Devs only seem to listen to a select few who can spam these forums as much as they like, and it is only 8-10 of those names u see ruling all the forum posts. Anyone else posting a valid question or making a valid statement gets chat banned.Devs must start taking notice that there are other fleets with 250 + members who want to voice their opinions also and stop showing favoritism to the same old names whose personal opinions and views are getting disgustingly boring now !

Laser.
Career Officer
# 32
03-20-2013, 02:21 PM
HUZZAH! All Hail Laser
InGame - @Darth_Tauri
Joined - 9/2011
"You Best Make Peace With Your Dear & Fluffy Lord" - Malcolm Reynolds
Lieutenant
# 33
03-20-2013, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naz4 View Post
You know something guys? We all got beef with each other in way or another. Why keep escalating it on and on?
good point . this bickering has gone as far as having people silenced in game or banned from forums for no good reason what so ever . all because they are hating pure and simple . and having connections with forum mods and devs makes it so unfair . but that's really another issue .
Lieutenant
# 34 Temporal Incursion
03-20-2013, 02:32 PM
Well I don't know about all those other complainers, but it sounds nice. I like the idea of it. Now if I can l can make the date of the contest is another story. If it's not a Friday or Saturday night, then I think I can get a crew together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BsmkbGfMCQ
Captain
# 35
03-20-2013, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevaldt View Post
Ill feel free to comment whenever i damn well please... freedom of speech and all.
actually doesnt apply to the forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiden227 View Post
Why you going to quit you don't like trolls. You all need to realize devs and moderators that your little 5 man fleets are nothing in this game. There are fleets that kick more people a day then you have ever had in your fleets.

where did he say he quit?
also.. if our "5 man little fleets are nothing in this game" then why are they the fleets that are always given the finger when people complain that premades are in the que's ruining pvp?

really, id like to know how they can be "nothing" and also the "cause of all things bad in the game" that they get blamed for quite often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrodura View Post

it always Bs no boarding party not broken
emp burst not broken
no scramble sensor with doff cause it add 10 sec to your power really." the issue is, if it works, it ruins the fun" from 1911

emp burst itself isnt broke, but it can be combined with another ability to give it a cooldown that is way to quick and thats when it becomes broken.

i think boarding parties has an issue when you die if you boarded the cooldowns stay

the scamble sensor doff should never have been introduced into the game to begin with, you can have a 5 second scramble with a 10 second side effect. that needs to be changed, but it is "working as intended" so im indifferent about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazerrage View Post
Threads have always been derailed in PvP forums. The reason? Devs think there are only a handful of people who pvp. Devs only seem to listen to a select few who can spam these forums as much as they like, and it is only 8-10 of those names u see ruling all the forum posts. Anyone else posting a valid question or making a valid statement gets chat banned.Devs must start taking notice that there are other fleets with 250 + members who want to voice their opinions also and stop showing favoritism to the same old names whose personal opinions and views are getting disgustingly boring now !

Laser.
where has it happened that posting a question on here has gotten someone chat banned ingame?

the dev's actually dont seem to listen to any of us or else this would have been a very different game.

we've actually had disagreements with the dev's about the number of people playing pvp YET its always been the dev's who have basically told us there arnt enough of us to matter. that has not been because of the forums but their own "secret ingame counting thingy" they say says people just dont pvp.

as a matter of fact, there was a guy asking for science advice here on the forums, and guess what. he got help.

OHS NOES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by synnbad View Post
good point . this bickering has gone as far as having people silenced in game or banned from forums for no good reason what so ever . all because they are hating pure and simple . and having connections with forum mods and devs makes it so unfair . but that's really another issue .
id actually say the dev's and mods have been pretty well neutral with everyone.

surprised right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancom View Post
Frankly, I think the only sound advice that one can give new players at this time is to stay away from PVP in STO.
Science pvp at its best-http://www.youtube.com/user/matteo716
Do you even Science Bro?

Last edited by maicake716; 03-20-2013 at 03:06 PM.
Captain
# 36
03-20-2013, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfloresii View Post
Well I don't know about all those other complainers, but it sounds nice. I like the idea of it. Now if I can l can make the date of the contest is another story. If it's not a Friday or Saturday night, then I think I can get a crew together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BsmkbGfMCQ
Awesome, Team 1
aka NazHuggyBear2

"No, there is no real problem with P2W in STO. Obviously, if you fight against someone with an equal level of skill in the game, better equipment will give you an edge. But usually, it is the skill level that determines the outcome, not the P2W." - Sprinkles
Lieutenant
# 37 pvp tourneys
03-20-2013, 03:17 PM
u know its a sad day when people can get banned for speaking their mind about the stae of things in pvp obviously there is shannagens going on fleets have been manipulating pvp since this game started hundreds of players would like to get involved but are stymied by these so called great pvp fleets who absolutlly help no one but themselves with their own agenda in mind when people ask questions on opvp they are trolled to the point of quitting all because they are new to pvp but when u start denying post on forums this goes against all that this game is meant to be the game has changed old ways are not the way any more these fleets have effectivly ruined pvp in this game only a select few are allowed in with few exceptions and they know it this is why forum posts are banned fleets dont allow players in ect.well i have news for ya fleets that want in are banding together to fight this trend we are here to stay. we are growing by leaps and bounds and ARE going to change these trends .who ever these forum moderators are they seem to have these so called best pvp fleets in mind and not the hundreds and hundreds who have been held out and want in. so we are not gonna knock on the door any more we are gonna kick it in. the old guard pvp fleets have been good for the game but now with their own agendas in mind they have destroyed opvp u guys have been the best but all u want to be is the best in a GAME [sad] at all costs . well cryptic is eveolving the gamenot beta anymore [lol] so get with it open up the forums to teach not to degrade new players. we here in america have whats callled freedom of speach and anyone who speaks out on these issues is banned from the forums WHY unless bad language or personal attccks are involved all should be posted and left for all to read this is not the case at all.over the past few months i have watched pvp spiral down the tubes we as a pvp comunity cant even hold a tourney this fleet wants these rules this fleet wants that banned so someone puts out an idea for round robin tourney with whatever rules hosting fleet wants and still cannot agree its a pity this cant be what cryptic had in mind for pvp.untill these trends are changed nothing with change and pvp will die but for a [SELECT] few for u that want to learn there are fleets willing to let u in and teach u pvp.those at the top will say ohhh those guys suck they dont know squat well i have news for u that want to learn YES WE DO. and we are not gonna stop untill we change things to where we have a REAL pvp community whose goal is to make this game and pvp great. nto just for a select few and u moderators need to stop running interference for these few this post comes from over 2 years of playing this game and watching all of this from afar . no more. i do not speak much this is my first forum post but these things need to be said and put out there for all to read and make an informed opinion for themselves and not be trolled ive been pvping for over a year now and nothing but bickering and hatered bween these fleets prevail i have watched it all.with sadness example a week ago i was sent a private message from a very prominent member from 1 of these elite pvp fleet wanted to see how far our fleet had come in pvp . lol i knew immidiatly what was up but we agreed anyway well here came the rules whats not allowed bla bla bla well we did it any way and were defeated [they are awsome pvpers all the respect to them] but sadly whem the match was over the trolling began. sad. but this is what the outsiders endure. well not anymore we are here to stay we are growing and getting better inspite of you. pvp bootcamp is a joke because what u guys are preaching u dont do urselves and you know it its a giant lie . not all of u techers do this the ones that do know who u are . how about this practice what u preach help people interested in pvp not crush them preach helping all that want to learn [ALL] this will make a giant commumity on the same page and can move forward to be the best pvp in mmo in closing we have serious issues when the community cant even come together for [FUN tourneys] this must be changed or eventually pvp will die as it is almost there now lets work together to change this trend now before its to late again we are here to stay and we will not let this continue land u as moderators stop filtering opinions i understand if some are disrespectful of others and those few should be disipled but for the rest of those that are pulled for no reason other that is what a few want u need to stop allowing what serves ur purposes and not the community thanks for reading see you in the Q s
Captain
# 38
03-20-2013, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by muhadeeb View Post
u know its a sad day when people can get banned for speaking their mind about the stae of things in pvp obviously there is shannagens going on fleets have been manipulating pvp since this game started hundreds of players would like to get involved but are stymied by these so called great pvp fleets who absolutlly help no one but themselves with their own agenda in mind when people ask questions on opvp they are trolled to the point of quitting all because they are new to pvp but when u start denying post on forums this goes against all that this game is meant to be the game has changed old ways are not the way any more these fleets have effectivly ruined pvp in this game only a select few are allowed in with few exceptions and they know it this is why forum posts are banned fleets dont allow players in ect.well i have news for ya fleets that want in are banding together to fight this trend we are here to stay. we are growing by leaps and bounds and ARE going to change these trends .who ever these forum moderators are they seem to have these so called best pvp fleets in mind and not the hundreds and hundreds who have been held out and want in. so we are not gonna knock on the door any more we are gonna kick it in. the old guard pvp fleets have been good for the game but now with their own agendas in mind they have destroyed opvp u guys have been the best but all u want to be is the best in a GAME [sad] at all costs . well cryptic is eveolving the gamenot beta anymore [lol] so get with it open up the forums to teach not to degrade new players. we here in america have whats callled freedom of speach and anyone who speaks out on these issues is banned from the forums WHY unless bad language or personal attccks are involved all should be posted and left for all to read this is not the case at all.over the past few months i have watched pvp spiral down the tubes we as a pvp comunity cant even hold a tourney this fleet wants these rules this fleet wants that banned so someone puts out an idea for round robin tourney with whatever rules hosting fleet wants and still cannot agree its a pity this cant be what cryptic had in mind for pvp.untill these trends are changed nothing with change and pvp will die but for a [SELECT] few for u that want to learn there are fleets willing to let u in and teach u pvp.those at the top will say ohhh those guys suck they dont know squat well i have news for u that want to learn YES WE DO. and we are not gonna stop untill we change things to where we have a REAL pvp community whose goal is to make this game and pvp great. nto just for a select few and u moderators need to stop running interference for these few this post comes from over 2 years of playing this game and watching all of this from afar . no more. i do not speak much this is my first forum post but these things need to be said and put out there for all to read and make an informed opinion for themselves and not be trolled ive been pvping for over a year now and nothing but bickering and hatered bween these fleets prevail i have watched it all.with sadness example a week ago i was sent a private message from a very prominent member from 1 of these elite pvp fleet wanted to see how far our fleet had come in pvp . lol i knew immidiatly what was up but we agreed anyway well here came the rules whats not allowed bla bla bla well we did it any way and were defeated [they are awsome pvpers all the respect to them] but sadly whem the match was over the trolling began. sad. but this is what the outsiders endure. well not anymore we are here to stay we are growing and getting better inspite of you. pvp bootcamp is a joke because what u guys are preaching u dont do urselves and you know it its a giant lie . not all of u techers do this the ones that do know who u are . how about this practice what u preach help people interested in pvp not crush them preach helping all that want to learn [ALL] this will make a giant commumity on the same page and can move forward to be the best pvp in mmo in closing we have serious issues when the community cant even come together for [FUN tourneys] this must be changed or eventually pvp will die as it is almost there now lets work together to change this trend now before its to late again we are here to stay and we will not let this continue land u as moderators stop filtering opinions i understand if some are disrespectful of others and those few should be disipled but for the rest of those that are pulled for no reason other that is what a few want u need to stop allowing what serves ur purposes and not the community thanks for reading see you in the Q s
quoted for the eye bleeding effect. didnt actually read it because my eyes started bleeding

(may want to put some paragraph spaces in there)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancom View Post
Frankly, I think the only sound advice that one can give new players at this time is to stay away from PVP in STO.
Science pvp at its best-http://www.youtube.com/user/matteo716
Do you even Science Bro?
Ensign
# 39
03-20-2013, 03:23 PM
Wasn't this thread about a tournament what happened why is it that every thread about a tournament turns out this way. Your fleet doesn't even q anymore mai remember premades cant use the public q. Funny thing is that since you top pvp fleets have been running things pvp has failed just like some fleets. Other fleets get silenced and shut out even know there fleets are thriving. The biggest jokes of all is all you top fleets have made your names by using exploits like double shields voldy rom doffs etc. And these are the people the devs listen to funny. Here devs i cheat and im awesome listen to me so i can convince you to change the game so i can exploit some more pvp is a joke. Ill go back to pve borg don,t cry about ams and grav pulse. Im surprised pwe listens to you guys at all because if you had your way they would be broke.
Lieutenant
# 40
03-20-2013, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maicake716 View Post
id actually say the dev's and mods have been pretty well neutral with everyone.

surprised right?

actually they have not been if that was the case and they were truly neutral they wouldn't be on certain fleets teamspeaks or in certain fleets playing. no point playing dumb on that issue its well known fact they do . also ya got a lil bit of brown stuff on the tip of your nose ya may want to clean it off