Ensign
# 41
03-20-2013, 03:37 PM
Yeah whats up with that i have also heard about certain fleets having access to devs that other fleets dont have. any meeting between devs and players should be in an open forum for all to attend.
Captain
# 42
03-20-2013, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevaldt View Post
So, I can show up in my dreadnaught with 2 elite scorpion hangars and a plasma build... i dont even need the powers listed, you wanna get shredded to pieces count me in.

Ill share my build secrets with all my teammates, doesnt need to be on a dreadnaught either... caitian, armitage, bug... the list goes on.
Lol clown, plasma haha
----=====This is my opinion you don't have to listen and no one else has to read them these "OPINIONS" are based on my exploits and my learning other people will have their opinions and that's fine just don't knock my way of doing things thanks=====----
Rihannsu
# 43
03-20-2013, 03:47 PM
wow so much hate.

It's a bit early to say for sure, date would be a deciding factor, also getting access to some fleet gear

But i would be up for some fun, will pm when I know more
Joined 06.10
PvP 2010-2011
PvP 2012-2013
Career Officer
# 44
03-20-2013, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustafatennick View Post
Lol clown, plasma haha
Clown?

Ive surprised a few people with the build im running
InGame - @Darth_Tauri
Joined - 9/2011
"You Best Make Peace With Your Dear & Fluffy Lord" - Malcolm Reynolds
Ensign
# 45
03-20-2013, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by muhadeeb View Post
You know its a sad day when people can get banned for speaking their mind about the stae of things in pvp. Obviously there are shannagens going on. Fleets have been manipulating pvp since this game started. Hundreds of players would like to get involved but are stymied by these so called great pvp fleets who absolutlly help no one but themselves with their own agenda in mind.

When people ask questions on opvp they are trolled to the point of quitting all because they are new to pvp but when you start denying posts on forums this goes against all that this game is meant to be. The game has changed and old ways are not the way any more. These fleets have effectivly ruined pvp in this game while only a select few are allowed "in".

There are few exceptions and this is why forum posts are banned, fleets dont allow players in, ect... Well I have news for ya. Fleets that want in are banding together to fight this trend we are here to stay. We are growing by leaps and bounds and ARE going to change these trends.

Whoever these forum moderators are, they seem to have these so called best pvp fleets in mind and not the hundreds and hundreds who have been held out and want in. So we are not gonna knock on the door any more we are gonna kick it in. The old guard pvp fleets have been good for the game but now, with their own agendas in mind, they have destroyed opvp. You guys have been the best (well, with occasional help from exploits and perhaps some inside information), but all you want to do is be the best in a GAME [sad] at all costs, >>community be damned<<.

Well Cryptic is evolving the game, not beta anymore [lol]. So get with it open up the forums to teach and not to degrade new players. We here in America have whats callled freedom of speach (except when dealing with forums Brown Shirts) and anyone who speaks out on these issues is banned from the forums. WHY?! Unless bad language or personal attccks are involved all should be posted and left for all to read.

Over the past few months i have watched pvp spiral down the tubes we as a pvp community cant even hold a tourney. This fleet wants these rules this fleet wants that banned so someone puts out an idea for round robin tourney with whatever rules hosting fleet wants and still cannot agree. It's a pity and this cant be what cryptic had in mind for pvp.

Untill these trends are changed nothing with change and pvp will die but for a [SELECT] few that want to learn. There are fleets willing to let you in and teach you pvp. Those at the top will say ohhh those guys suck they dont know squat. Well I have news for those of you that want to learn. YES WE DO and we are not gonna stop untill we change things to where we have a REAL pvp community whose goal is to make this game and pvp great, not just for a select few and their moderating buddies who need to stop running interference for them.

This post comes from over 2 years of playing this game and watching all of this from afar. No more. I do not speak much this is my first forum post but these things need to be said and put out there for all to read and make an informed opinion, for themselves, and not be trolled. I've been pvping for over a year now and nothing but bickering and hatered between these fleets prevail. I have watched it all with sadness.

Example, a week ago i was sent a private message from a very prominent member from one of these elite pvp fleets. They wanted to see how far our fleet had come in pvp. lol I knew immediatly what was up but we agreed anyway. Well here came the rules whats not allowed bla bla bla well we did it any way and were defeated [they are awsome pvpers all the respect to them] but sadly whem the match was over the trolling began, sad. This is what the outsiders endure. Well not anymore we are here to stay we are growing and getting better inspite of you.

PvP bootcamp is a joke because what u guys are preaching you dont even do yourselves and you know it its a giant lie . Not all of you teachers do this, but the ones that do know who you are. how about this practice what you preach and don't give good hearted, interested people, bogus builds that they'll get discouraged with. HELP people interested in pvp not crush them. Preach helping all that want to learn [ALL]. This will make a giant commumity on the same page and can move forward to be the best pvp in mmos.

In closing we have serious issues when the community cant even come together for [FUN tourneys]. This must be changed or eventually pvp will die as it is almost there now. Lets work together to change this trend now before its too late. Again we are here to stay and we will not let this continue. Moderators please stop filtering opinions. I understand if some are disrespectful of others and those few should be disipinled, but for the rest of those that are pulled for no reason other than it is what a few want. You need to stop allowing what serves your purposes and not the community's.

Thanks for reading see you in the Q s
Ran that through the universal translator for you guys as well as giving him crap.
Captain
# 46
03-20-2013, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aiden227 View Post
Wasn't this thread about a tournament what happened why is it that every thread about a tournament turns out this way. Your fleet doesn't even q anymore mai remember premades cant use the public q. Funny thing is that since you top pvp fleets have been running things pvp has failed just like some fleets. Other fleets get silenced and shut out even know there fleets are thriving. The biggest jokes of all is all you top fleets have made your names by using exploits like double shields voldy rom doffs etc. And these are the people the devs listen to funny. Here devs i cheat and im awesome listen to me so i can convince you to change the game so i can exploit some more pvp is a joke. Ill go back to pve borg don,t cry about ams and grav pulse. Im surprised pwe listens to you guys at all because if you had your way they would be broke.
Well I do have to ask a simple question....

When the heck has Cryptic listened to ANYTHING pvpers have had to say ?
When the messenger comes to appropriate your profits ... kill the messenger.
Captain
# 47
03-20-2013, 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by synnbad View Post
actually they have not been if that was the case and they were truly neutral they wouldn't be on certain fleets teamspeaks or in certain fleets playing. no point playing dumb on that issue its well known fact they do . also ya got a lil bit of brown stuff on the tip of your nose ya may want to clean it off
I'm not playing dumb on the issue, ever since the gozer incident I haven't heard of much "secret" interaction with players.

I've also gone head to head with the devs on quite a few issues even resulting in being banned on the old forums so no, I am not an ass kisser.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancom View Post
Frankly, I think the only sound advice that one can give new players at this time is to stay away from PVP in STO.
Science pvp at its best-http://www.youtube.com/user/matteo716
Do you even Science Bro?
Captain
# 48
03-20-2013, 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aiden227 View Post
Wasn't this thread about a tournament what happened why is it that every thread about a tournament turns out this way. Your fleet doesn't even q anymore mai remember premades cant use the public q. Funny thing is that since you top pvp fleets have been running things pvp has failed just like some fleets. Other fleets get silenced and shut out even know there fleets are thriving. The biggest jokes of all is all you top fleets have made your names by using exploits like double shields voldy rom doffs etc. And these are the people the devs listen to funny. Here devs i cheat and im awesome listen to me so i can convince you to change the game so i can exploit some more pvp is a joke. Ill go back to pve borg don,t cry about ams and grav pulse. Im surprised pwe listens to you guys at all because if you had your way they would be broke.
My fleet does que from time to time still. We all have different hours and many have left this game for better games but we are still around.

When has the top pvp fleets ever run anything? Weren't you just saying that the top fleets mean nothing to pvp?

What other fleets have been "silenced" or "shutout"?

Yeah, some of the top fleets discover issues with the game, some even use the issues. But the issues are always brought to cryptics attention. It's not the communities fault that cryptic fails to listen and fix those issues.

Its not possible to cheat in this game, abuse/exploite/misuse yeah, but it isn't possible to cheat. It's all working as intended in cryptics eyes or else it'd be fixed by now.

You sound awfully bitter about this game, why do you bother to play if it makes you unhappy?
Quote:
Frankly, I think the only sound advice that one can give new players at this time is to stay away from PVP in STO.
Do you even Science Bro?
Captain
# 49
03-20-2013, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniosalieri View Post
Well I do have to ask a simple question....

When the heck has Cryptic listened to ANYTHING pvpers have had to say ?
Well if you ask the pve community... Cryptic listens everytime a change is done that effects pve. Nevermind the issue it was causing in pvp.
Quote:
Do you even Science Bro?
Captain
# 50
03-20-2013, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maicake716 View Post
Well if you ask the pve community... Cryptic listens everytime a change is done that effects pve. Nevermind the issue it was causing in pvp.
Ya they say it...

Truth is we say it first... and are ignored for months and sometimes literally years.

Then the first PvE kid that complains gates are blowing up to quick... and boom it gets fixed.

Still its good to see all this new blood in the PvP section... in 2 years they will feel exactly as we do. I wonder if there will be new players to play the role they fill now? lol
When the messenger comes to appropriate your profits ... kill the messenger.