Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,228
Hi folks,

If there are any fanboys that really want to take part in all "PVP Tournament without the BS" hosted by Naz, but can't field a team, then fear no more!

Post your @handle

and a grim warning to all that should face us - Rue the day!

Team composition subject to change

Current Peeps:

Team Regulus:
@aquitaine985
@ussenterpisez
@Naevius
@hurleybird
@The.Brethren

Team DarkFrontiers:
@aiden227
@darkfader1988
@SnogE00F
@gornofthedead
@drkfrontiers (ENG/ D'Kora without the burp-or-mine!)

Team Havam:
@Havam
@gregkane
@ddis
@LIVIN
@hollablack

Last edited by drkfrontiers; 03-24-2013 at 06:46 AM.
Ensign
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 11
# 2
03-20-2013, 01:49 PM
Can i join your team i want to be in this tournament.
Captain
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,416
# 3
03-20-2013, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aiden227 View Post
Can i join your team i want to be in this tournament.
i thought you said the rules were bad though? why would you want to take part in a tourney where you obviously wont have fun?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancom View Post
Frankly, I think the only sound advice that one can give new players at this time is to stay away from PVP in STO.
Science pvp at its best-http://www.youtube.com/user/matteo716
Do you even Science Bro?
Ensign
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 11
# 4
03-20-2013, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maicake716 View Post
i thought you said the rules were bad though? why would you want to take part in a tourney where you obviously wont have fun?
Are you following me mai i have a twitter page if it would be easier for you.
Captain
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,416
# 5
03-20-2013, 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aiden227 View Post
Are you following me mai i have a twitter page if it would be easier for you.
I don't have to follow you when you make such a large target of yourself.


In the actual thread you say how bad the rules are yet you say here you want to be a part of a team?

Odd I'd say.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancom View Post
Frankly, I think the only sound advice that one can give new players at this time is to stay away from PVP in STO.
Science pvp at its best-http://www.youtube.com/user/matteo716
Do you even Science Bro?
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 677
# 6
03-20-2013, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aiden227 View Post
Can i join your team i want to be in this tournament.
Id like to participate as well, we can team up perhaps? kkthx
Lieutenant
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 70
# 7
03-20-2013, 05:20 PM
do you people really need to start another thread on the same topic? i do believe this very subject started here

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=589101

maybe i'm wrong but eeh
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,228
# 8
03-20-2013, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by synnbad View Post
do you people really need to start another thread on the same topic? i do believe this very subject started here

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=589101

maybe i'm wrong but eeh
That original post is for fleets that can field full teams.

This thread was started because I'm tired of missing out on all the great events because I'm not in a team.

And I know I am not alone. All are welcome in my barn.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,737
# 9
03-20-2013, 09:02 PM
I like this idea.

If I can't get a team together, count me in.

@SnogE00F.


Click here and here if you are interested in learning more about PvP.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,228
# 10
03-21-2013, 12:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoge00f View Post
I like this idea.

If I can't get a team together, count me in.

@SnogE00F.
Anytime bro woot!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:49 PM.