Rihannsu
# 71
03-19-2013, 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by badname834854 View Post
AGreed.

This addition is...telling, however. Do they notice poor sales of [DMG] x3 weapons? Is this an attempt to get more Dil out of the system? Interesting.
Advanced Fleet weapons are "cheap" as cost about half the Dilithium that D-Store weapons costs and are better, the "real stuff" as Mk XII Purple gets too expensive on the exchange to be a option.

I suppose they caught up the fact people have a very low impression of [Dmg], in the tread about the Andorian Phasers and its upcoming "subsequent fix" there were people asking what the modifier would be since [Dmg]x3 isnt very good and one even bought up the [Acc]x2 on the D-Store would perhaps make then outperform the Advanced Andorian Phasers if the modifier was [Dmg]x3.
Starfleet Veteran
# 72
03-20-2013, 04:16 PM
Hi zer0niusrex,

Any word on whether or not refunds will be offered for older Advanced or Elite fleet weapons? Even if the refund is only partial Dilithium, I'll still be happy to take it over deleting my old [dmg]x3[acc] fleet weapons since they will never be used again after tomorrow's patch.

Thank you.
Survivor of Romulus
# 73
03-20-2013, 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shar487a View Post
Hi zer0niusrex,

Any word on whether or not refunds will be offered for older Advanced or Elite fleet weapons? Even if the refund is only partial Dilithium, I'll still be happy to take it over deleting my old [dmg]x3[acc] fleet weapons since they will never be used again after tomorrow's patch.

Thank you.
Not going to happen. If they were replacing the DMGx3 because they were a mistake, then you might have got your wish.
The only problem is that they are adding additional weapons to the fleet stores ontop of what is already there.
The only reason the andorian weapon owners got a refund, was because cryptic messed up the stats, and took weeks to correct it after everyone had already bought them

Fed Eng (Main). Fed Sci. Fed Tac. Rom Sci (KDF)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Starfleet Veteran
# 74
03-20-2013, 10:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunfrancks View Post
Not going to happen. If they were replacing the DMGx3 because they were a mistake, then you might have got your wish.
The only problem is that they are adding additional weapons to the fleet stores ontop of what is already there.
The only reason the andorian weapon owners got a refund, was because cryptic messed up the stats, and took weeks to correct it after everyone had already bought them
Yes, I remember your original response, but I was hoping for official word from Cryptic, hence the note to zer0niusrex. It never hurts to ask... otherwise you will always be doomed to the less favorable outcome.
Career Officer
# 75
03-21-2013, 01:49 AM
What about other weapons in the game? AUX weapons from the Vesta line or the Quad Cannons? Will it be possible to create a fleet variant of these? For the people who already own the required class? I would love to see the aux beam arrays or turrets. But most of all I would love to see some Quad cannons that are more than just an aye candy