03-21-2013, 02:01 AM
where is my flamethrower???
Ensign
# 22
03-21-2013, 02:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog0000doom View Post
where is my flamethrower???

Just give up on the flamethrower. It's not coming back. It has got stuck in the, "Things that are still broken that need to be fixed but won't make us any money" pile. That stack currently resides in a cross-town, flooded out, basement storage unit, inside a safe that nobody remembers the combination for, under a sign that says, "In a future update".

Empire Veteran
# 23
03-21-2013, 03:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by harbinger242 View Post
Just give up on the flamethrower. It's not coming back. It has got stuck in the, "Things that are still broken that need to be fixed but won't make us any money" pile. That stack currently resides in a cross-town, flooded out, basement storage unit, inside a safe that nobody remembers the combination for, under a sign that says, "In a future update".

I hope that the Flamethrower does not become a pay for Flamethrower
Empire Veteran
# 24
03-21-2013, 04:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by errab View Post
I hope that the Flamethrower does not become a pay for Flamethrower
doesn't cost a poop ton of dilithium? in that case there will be players paying for it, not the majority but a significant amount
Survivor of Romulus
# 25
03-21-2013, 04:51 AM
Quote:

fine with me as long they take the flamethrowers off the poeple that unlocked them before they axed it
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-21-2013, 05:06 AM
Quote:

Or just file it under 'Coming Soon?'.
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-21-2013, 07:04 AM
[Console Universal] Decline Scheduled maintenance.
Empire Veteran
# 28
03-21-2013, 07:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by afreeby View Post
[Console Universal] Decline Scheduled maintenance.
Query: What?
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-21-2013, 07:12 AM
WTB that console.

See, there was Emergency Maintenance, so I didn't start up a New Character. This Morning, I start up a new Character, BAM, another maintenance mode.
Captain
# 30
03-21-2013, 07:14 AM
Quote:

I'm pretty sure they use Tribble more frequently than that.
Closed Thread