Captain
# 61
03-20-2013, 08:23 PM
Welp. Less than ten hours to go.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Republic Veteran
# 62
03-21-2013, 02:27 AM
Rejoice my Brothers...You will get level 1-50, and sink your bat'leth into Romulans.

The Following signature is not endorsed by the Dukat administration, and Down with Bajor Party

Lieutenant
# 63
03-21-2013, 03:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
Rejoice my Brothers...You will get level 1-50, and sink your bat'leth into Romulans.

ah..du'kat as a romulan.
Captain
# 64
03-21-2013, 05:01 AM
Given the chronology, it's a random human card player as a Romulan as a random Cardassian (with mutton chops) as Dukat.
Captain
# 65
03-21-2013, 06:06 AM
oh look, KDF just got shafted from #2 priority in faction to #3.

The empire should just surrender to the Romulans. That way we could fly romulan ships and keep our tier 5 starbases AND be romulan starbases too.
http://media.tumblr.com/160cacdb395f8340dac90864182ebe16/tumblr_inline_mx9yxhItkb1qg9pkt.jpg
Survivor of Romulus
# 66
03-21-2013, 06:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
^Very very much this!!^

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrskyfaller View Post
oh look, KDF just got shafted from #2 priority in faction to #3.

The empire should just surrender to the Romulans. That way we could fly romulan ships and keep our tier 5 starbases AND be romulan starbases too.
I don't see the need to be so negative about this.
I see this as a very good step in the right direction for STO, it now will have the ability to start as any of 3 factions from the begining instead of 1. It will now have a 3-way open PvP, imagine the shennanigans that could go on then! The game just became more complex and I'm very happy to see STO growing!

I don't see the KDF shafted to #3 priority faction.
Infact, this is a very positive change for the KDF. We are no longer locked behind the Federation flag. New players would not have to replay the Devidian episodes they just finished before making a KDF char. Any new player who's interested in playing any of the KDF species will have the option from the start. This is very good for the KDF.
The UI will be improved - many people that complained they can't play KDF because they get headaches from the colour will now have the opportunity to play the KDF. This is also very good for our faction.

The existance of 3 factions that start from lvl 1 as equals could IMHO very much work miracles in reducing the 'dominant' number of Federation players and probably giving the opportunity to see development of new items for the KDF & RR be a bit more plausible compared to the Fed. that it has been so far.
This is a new positive wind in STO and I'm looking forward to it!
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Ensign
Cryptic people are just like the Feds. Politically Correct. They are unable to understand how deeply intoxicating is to be KDF. I do not want to explore ? I want to conquer. I do not want to kiss Bajoran behinds ? I want to play with my Orion First Officer. I do not drink Earl Grey ? I drink Blood Wine. With that said I have a very strong feeling the KDF will not be getting what it deserves, again for obvious reasons?.
Captain
# 68
03-21-2013, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldkhemaraa View Post
What is coming is more then just the tutorial is the word.
How much more hanging in is required? What is coming, other than the tutorial? What did you hear that specifically addresses KDF? Or is it still not something you can post?
Empire Veteran
# 69
03-21-2013, 10:40 AM
You've got a point this could selma and the feds are bringing the water hoses....
won't know till we see it.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Survivor of Romulus
# 70
03-21-2013, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron View Post
True but there is another problem, the only uniforms we dont have are the TNG/DS9 and then TOS Movies uniforms (that are not really that different from TNG ones).

Other races are worst because Orions that about it we seen, same with Gorn and the rest.

I am not sure if we should have specific character clothing like the ones used by the Duras sisters since they were meant to stand out and be individual from the rest.
Yeah, but you can't trully believe that Cryptic should limit themselves for what they've seen on the shows. They surely as hell can create a new uniform/combination on their own that would look Klingon and is a unique creation of their own.

Besides, there are still quite a few choices we've seen and are not availible atm, for example:

-The Klingon helmet/coat combination from the J.J. movie
-The Dahar Master pimp-coat that the NPCs wear
-The uniforms that the NPCs wear at the embassy in New Romulus
-The option to have the sash over the right shoulder as seen in the last special project
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!