Empire Veteran
# 1 I will always be Klingon
03-21-2013, 06:34 AM
I won't go green. I am a true warrior. I love my battlecruiser, my BoP, my blood wine, my targ and my orion whores..
My sword of kahless was purified by the blood of federation. Now it is time when my sword will taste the green goo of Romulan blood.
How to really behave in online forums with developers

Captain
# 2
03-21-2013, 06:38 AM
Just going to have more targets when the fed players split into fed and rom. True warriors will remain red.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $27 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
03-21-2013, 06:46 AM
lol This thread will be worth gold for me! Or gold-pressed latinum.

I wellcome the Romulans in front of my disruptors!
I'll be also sticking to the red side. I do love my Bortasqu' battlecruiser too much. My B'rel trollship makes me laugh every time I take it out for a spin. And don't get me started about those Orions....hehe

I always wanted to PvP against Romulan players in their warbirds and it's seems I got my wish. It seems Sela will be their leader - all the more reasons to make their life even more miserable!
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Commander
# 4
03-21-2013, 06:53 AM
I will remain Klingon Side, I welcome the fools who push for Romulan side right off the bat, it's going to have a LOT of bugs, as usual on first launch.

Overall, though, I am going to love fighting the Romulans in my Negh'Var, I am quite curious as to what kind of ships they will have, though.

I am also wondering, that if all Klingon, Fed, and Romulans now start out at level 1, does that mean they fully revamped the Klingon Empire in starting ships (at Lieutenant Level) up to Lieutenant Commander, and if so, does that mean they revamped the storyline for the KDF?

It seems I may have substantial amount of "back missions" to play with my already now level 47 character, I hope it involves a lot of Romulan and Federation blood. Especially with these new Tholian STFs we will have.
Career Officer
# 5
03-21-2013, 08:03 AM
Add a tutorial mission. Move down the first set of KDF missions. Share one set of Romulan missions. Done.

I'd be willing to bet that's how it will go.

I myself am not really interested in a 3rd faction because they've always refused to risk $ investing development into the KDF.
Ensign
# 6 Romulans???
03-21-2013, 08:39 AM
When the Romulans come God in all His Might will love the KDF even more, because of the seer amount of souls we will be sending His way. We are going to bless the Greens with ungodly amount of disruptor and torpedo damage until they realize the ONLY way is the Klingon way. Long Live The KDF. Long Live Blood Wine. Long Live Orion Slave Girls.
Klingons fight honorably and DIE honorably. Thank you Cryptic for giving us more to shoot at.
Career Officer
# 7
03-21-2013, 08:57 AM
The Klingons killed their gods.

At any rate, I might poke at the new content, even park an Alt over there, but even if I wasn't running Operations for Bloodbath I would not leave redside for green.

Besides, I hate elves.
Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
Starbase 5-5-4-4 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.
Captain
# 8
03-21-2013, 09:14 AM
Question its: will the romulans be even more op then the klingons?^^
It's new? NERF IT TILL IT BLEEDS

PWE proudly presents STO:Season 9.x: The Big Nerf.
Dil-sinks, EC-Value-Nerf and player satisfaction Nerf (a.k.a. Crafting Revamp), join the most epic grind ever avaiable in STO...
Lieutenant
# 9
03-21-2013, 04:10 PM
Looking forward to spilling green blood. Long live the Empire!
Addicted: January 2012

batlh QIH 'ej!
Captain
# 10
03-21-2013, 04:46 PM
It will be glorious. We will leave the shattered hulks of Romulan warbirds in our wake, and we will bathe our betleHs in Romulan blood! Much honor and glory will be had, as we finally get to smite the Romulan petaQ'pu in ways the canon Klingons never got to chance to!