Survivor of Romulus
# 21
03-19-2013, 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
Ouch! My eyes are on fire trying to read that!

No spaces, white text, and that background. I can't even look at that page without severe headaches, so could appricate if someone could summarize that or provde a transcript.
Look at the buttons on top right of the SSR page, you can .pdf print and e-mail it etc.
Career Officer
# 22
03-19-2013, 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by idrona View Post
Look at the buttons on top right of the SSR page, you can .pdf print and e-mail it etc.
Thx, but don't need it.

I trust the webmaster is reading this and would think about more convienent for the readers. You're not going to get you much of a following if you burn the retina's of those whom you want to follow you.
Lieutenant
# 23
03-19-2013, 09:58 PM
And we needed to know this why? Can we have more game updates please... or bug fixes. I'm suprised anyone at Cryptic gets any work done... I certainly wouldn't in my job if I had to stop for constant interviews... then hundreds of OAP's in the UK would not get any care or heating in the winter.

Last edited by janewaywarrior; 03-19-2013 at 10:01 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-20-2013, 04:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by janewaywarrior View Post
And we needed to know this why? Can we have more game updates please... or bug fixes. I'm suprised anyone at Cryptic gets any work done... I certainly wouldn't in my job if I had to stop for constant interviews... then hundreds of OAP's in the UK would not get any care or heating in the winter.
Brandon Felczer Community Manager
Lieutenant
# 25
03-20-2013, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Because it's nice to know the person as well. There are tons of interviews that cover nothing but the game. The interviewer does these type of interviews quite often with players, fleet leaders, and others and wanted to include Brandon as well.

As for them working, I know for a fact most devs work way more than the normal 8-5. Brandon is one of them. This was meant to be more of a fun interview, these guys deserve to have a little fun every now and then.

Also added spacing in there. We are limited as to what we can do with the background. Using white text makes it show up the best. I personally have no issues when reading it. Sorry you have problems.

Last edited by gravefatal1ty; 03-20-2013 at 11:09 AM.
Career Officer
# 26
03-21-2013, 07:35 AM
Quote:
It would be in nobody's best interest if Brandon touched the code.

Giving these interviews *IS* his job; part of it, anyway. He's the Community Manager.