Starfleet Veteran
# 21
03-21-2013, 07:03 AM
I dunno , i think the capability to play KDF in something other than migraine inducing red U.I will bring players in , i for one will be
12th Fleet
Fleet Captain , Engineering Division
U.S.S. Sheffield N.C.C. 92016
Commander
# 22
03-21-2013, 07:05 AM
KDF will increase in numbers starting from june I guess after the new star trek movie launches and since new players will be able to play kdf from start it is a good news.So in fact it will be "Hello KDF "

Now If they will be some new ships for kdf too
then I personally will be satisfied.
Audiater et altera pars
"They gave away your leech, the only 5 tac console ship you have has a turn rate of 5, all of the Romulan ships have battle cloak and dont suffer the hull strength reduction of the BOPs."
Captain
# 23
03-21-2013, 07:06 AM
Sorry but have to come out and say that for all intent purposes Cryptic have shot over the moon on folk's expectations and I for one am very excited for the state of the game, the KDF faction and the release of so much more content.
Empire Veteran
# 24
03-21-2013, 07:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spearhawk2013 View Post
since Cryptic obviously now going to spend time on fed and romulan guess what faction gets 0 time. yes, you guessed it. KDF will get nothing, nada, zilsh.

this is the legacy of Dstahl's promises.

Nothing.
GTFO of the KDF forums. Stir **** somewhere else.
Former Ausmonaut Turned Space Pirate
Captain
# 25
03-21-2013, 07:18 AM
Quote:
Now, I'm not saying that TC is right about this - I'm personally taking a wait-and-see approach - but if you're going to actually stand here and say that the KDF's gotten a fair shake in STO, you're off your rocker.
I'm not saying it did get an equal share, I just refuse to see the whole faction so negatively. The KDF has lots of areas where it excels and is simply better and more enjoyable than the Fed side.

The claim of some KDF players that the faction is dead, doesn't get worked on and gets "shafted" is simply an outright lie. I've gotten more enjoyment out of additions to the KDF side in the past year, than to those on Fed side.
Career Officer
# 26
03-21-2013, 07:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraghul2000 View Post
I'm not saying it did get an equal share, I just refuse to see the whole faction so negatively. The KDF has lots of areas where it excels and is simply better and more enjoyable than the Fed side.

The claim of some KDF players that the faction is dead, doesn't get worked on and gets "shafted" is simply an outright lie. I've gotten more enjoyment out of additions to the KDF side in the past year, than to those on Fed side.
lets compare, you tell me where KDF excells better than FED and I will tell you what FED has vs Klingons as far as content goes...k?
Captain
# 27
03-21-2013, 07:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spearhawk2013 View Post
lets compare, you tell me where KDF excells better than FED and I will tell you what FED has vs Klingons as far as content goes...k?
thanks for quoting, but obviously not reading my first post in this thread.
Ensign
# 28
03-21-2013, 07:29 AM
we crush them, subdued them and they will serve us for the glory and honor of empire, for the Kahles
Empire Veteran
# 29
03-21-2013, 07:30 AM
The sky is falling the SKY IS FALLING!!!!
*runs in circles, screaming and shouting just before being taken out by a chunk or waste port ice from a Bird of Prey performing a atmo insertion prior to landing*

Sir! I think we took out a Packled..

*scowls* I ordered no weapons fire!

No weapons sir. Waste dump from the ships sewage system took it out.. A Lucky hit sir!

*nods* A good portent! Helm, land the ship.
Release 8.5 "STO The Next Generation"

Let the happy old bug stomping commence, along with refinement toward enhancing each factions play experience!
Lieutenant
# 30
03-21-2013, 07:31 AM
ok thats not true... what criptic has been doing is balancing the factions... and klingon still has the best pvp stuff in the game... you have battle cloak, abilitie to shoot torpedoes without breaking the cloak, carriers that have the highest crew in the game, you have aceton assimilators, drones that drain energy, you have the best combat hangar pets for free players, now if federation had all of this yes you could say criptic was not balancing the factions but we dont have... so dont complain...
And now klingons may start from lvl 1 what more can you ask?
the only thing i would ask for fed side would be the battle cloak, everthing else would just ruin pvp with massive drains until you have no powers...
Closed Thread