Survivor of Romulus
# 11
03-21-2013, 11:24 AM
It stinks.
I wondering what'll get nerfed on our side.
NO to ARC...Make It VOLUNTARY

RIP KDF 2014-07-17 Season 9.5 - Death by Dev
Captain
# 12
03-21-2013, 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rezking View Post
It stinks.
I wondering what'll get nerfed on our side.
It would pure/classic Cryptic style to finally FIX the cloaking bug now that a whole new faction of cloak using ships is set to debut.

Captain
# 13
03-21-2013, 11:33 AM
Klingons are not complete as a playable faction until it has as much content missions as the Feds get. Patrol missions can be ignored since most of them are no better than exploration missions. Feds have 45 unique missions and KDF has 9 unique missions. So the KDF needs at least 36 more missions that are at least as good as the Fed missions at launch. I am not including those missions where they say go to Romulan Space, DS9, or Gamma Orionis since those aren't missions.
Career Officer
# 14
03-21-2013, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
Still wonder if that new Negh'var is going to be the Negh'var varient we saw in All Good Things, that was called the VoD'legh (which Cryptic reused that name for the Vo'Quv Varient).
Geko said in his 4 hour interview we'd get the version with the pods.
So it will be the DS9 version.
We already have the AGT version ingame.
Captain
# 15
03-21-2013, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chalpen View Post
All the the kdf need is a turorial and some new ship/costume options.
THANK YOU.

That was are our major issues since the game came out. When STO released, the fact that you couldn't immediately roll a KDF toon and only a Federation one outright immediately cut down our possible population. Another major complaint is the lack of ships and uniforms. We have gotten new ships over the years, but in contrast to how much the Federation has gotten it's nowhere near being close. The last thing is the utter lack of uniform variety and options. In contrast to the Federation, we're not even the same galaxy close in options, who have by far way more options.

I'd love to see more truly Klingon flavored missions, and not just Federation cut & pastes. But the previous points are the big sore areas to me as a KDF player.
Ensign
# 16
03-21-2013, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by acoldt View Post
Dan Stahl said in several interviews that this update WILL give the Klingons more content, close to or as much as the Federation has.
He's said that so many times since taking over, the statement's lost all meaning.