Captain
# 21
03-21-2013, 08:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stardestroyer001 View Post
My fleet needs to know when exactly the tournament date is. Weekend/weekday, time, etc.
What is yout fleet name?
| CSI - Confederazione Stellare Italiana | @NandoPC |
Captain
# 22
03-21-2013, 03:24 PM
Explorers Fury (Fed).

Our team needs confirmation of a specific date before we officially register for this tournament.

stardestroyer001, VA Explorers Fury | Email me for a Pro-Galaxy sig!
My Useful List of STO Forum Threads, Ship Builds & More! | My Forum Gripes
Foundry: A new series coming soon! | PvP: PvP Boot Camp, Notebook Project Almost Done!
Ensign
# 23
03-22-2013, 02:01 PM
someone think that sci ability spam is good?

we need rule to have a fair battle instead of only spam battle, i hope you understand that all the pvpers can easily spam but drive and use the ability at right time etc isn't for all.

i hope that u understand that u need first of all learn to play then to spam.....
Captain
# 24
03-24-2013, 04:20 AM
Quote:
Explorers Fury (Fed).

Our team needs confirmation of a specific date before we officially register for this tournament.
Hi, ty for your registration ^_^
Just to say, we are waiting for other fleets to know dates and hours.
Captain
# 25
03-24-2013, 09:01 AM
Alright, well there are certain members of our fleet who need to book off dates from work, book off dates from wives, and book off dates from life.

Certain members of our fleet are only available on weekends, can you comment on the prospect of holding it on a weekend?

stardestroyer001, VA Explorers Fury | Email me for a Pro-Galaxy sig!
My Useful List of STO Forum Threads, Ship Builds & More! | My Forum Gripes
Foundry: A new series coming soon! | PvP: PvP Boot Camp, Notebook Project Almost Done!
Captain
# 26
03-24-2013, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Alright, well there are certain members of our fleet who need to book off dates from work, book off dates from wives, and book off dates from life.

Certain members of our fleet are only available on weekends, can you comment on the prospect of holding it on a weekend?
Hi, just to say, something changed these days. We talked with Naz and we decided to join his tournament, for no overlap all these tournament too. We will be happy if u can join your team in his tournament with us.
He's already added your team in the list, tell me if u are ok with this. Just to be fair ^_^