Lt. Commander
# 11
03-21-2013, 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lter View Post
There are plenty of topics about broken promisses from Cryptic. This is not one of them. I'm only talking about facts.
No you aren't.
Other than the fact that no information has been released regarding pvp revamp or rep coming or not coming in May, all your other posts have been your opinion.
Captain
# 12
03-21-2013, 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diogene0 View Post
Yay! It means pvp will likely remain this FFA zone without any kind of rules, and won't be turned into a store. I like pvp as it is!

Anyway, devs start developing pvp when they need cheap endgame content that doesn't need to be maintained. No major pvp updates means cryptic and pwe are still investing into this game, which is cool. PvP is just a way to say STFU to veterans, 'you have something to do don't bother us'.
What you call 'cheap endgame content' is the BEST ENDGAME CONTENT.

Just watch LoL, BF3, SC II, etc, why do you think that these games are the best? for their missions against the A.I. or PvP?
Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Captain
# 13
03-21-2013, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by badvaio View Post
This might come as a bit of a surprise but there are some players that don't do PVP, I say some, I actually mean many more players.
and there are many who dont pvp because they never made anything for pvp.If they remove pve from game there will be more who will pvp...that is your logic.
Captain
# 14
03-21-2013, 05:23 PM
PvP is the absence of game content, where people who refuse to play the actual game amuse themselves, so if this is true, I applaud Cryptic for being smart enough to do the right thing.
--------------------------------------

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
Commander
# 15
03-21-2013, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nileight1 View Post
No you aren't.
Other than the fact that no information has been released regarding pvp revamp or rep coming or not coming in May, all your other posts have been your opinion.
Isn't a fact that there's nothing new for PVP in may? Well that's what im talking about. And yes, PVP is not cheap endcontent. Cheap "endcontent" is adding a new bunch of "Press F" missions, and that's all we're getting in May, sadly.
[That's it, Spanish and/or Hispanic Fleet]
L'Ter@lotherus - Alien Sci Officer - Wells/Destroyer
(No quiero mas reputaciones - No more rep!)
Captain
# 16
03-21-2013, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsurutafan01 View Post
PvP is the absence of game content, where people who refuse to play the actual game amuse themselves, so if this is true, I applaud Cryptic for being smart enough to do the right thing.
Or a clever way of keeping folks, who mastered the PvE content and found it offered no challenges to them, logging in day after day.
Exploration suggestions thread - give it a read

BTW, you'd pronounce it 'Cap'n Manks'

I protest the removal of exploration clusters
Commander
# 17
03-21-2013, 05:33 PM
Come on. Dont feed the trolls.
Ensign
I'd just like to refer people to a podcast given by the main producer. He was talking about -territorial- PVP eventually with PVE mixed in helping to gain territories and the like. My vision of what he meant was ala Starfleet Command 1 through 3. I personally think, with all three factions now coming into game, this is probably the future of the game and for PVP, as it would involve everyone.
This wasn't confirmed yet, or anything, only mention by the lead designer, so I'm not saying it's going to happen, but I do believe this is where the game ultimately needs to go. Thoughts?
Lieutenant
# 19
03-21-2013, 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lter View Post
...so this game still means nothing.
Just to let you and everyone else with that word in your fleet name..Flota or Flotta. It sounds stupid, idc if it means fleet or not, use English when spelling out your fleet name please.

Flota is stupid.
Commander
# 20
03-21-2013, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by transam83 View Post
Just to let you and everyone else with that word in your fleet name..Flota or Flotta. It sounds stupid, idc if it means fleet or not, use English when spelling out your fleet name please.

Flota is stupid.
Flota Hispana. Y que te den por culo.