Captain
# 11
03-21-2013, 06:02 PM
I see glorious battle and songs of victory to sing. I will keep my Klingon that is for sure. There is no reason to retire him yet. He still has plenty of action to see and do. I will see the new missions/story lines. With my Kumarag, Negh'Var, and Breen ship. I have a lot of battle to see and win. Hope to have a Jem Dreadnaught in the future as well. And that too will add to my destruction path of battle.

However, I do plan on creating a Romulan to check out and play as well. But it won't be the one to replace my KDF. Mainly when I decide to do something different.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-21-2013, 06:09 PM
I shall always remain a Federation Officer. The savage ways of the Klingon Empire is no match for the numerous species that make up the Federation. The Empire's only hope and salvation are the mystical developer gods of the Cryptic galaxy.
Republic Veteran
# 13
03-21-2013, 06:47 PM
The Best Part of waking up, is Bloodwine in your cup.

Captain
# 14
03-21-2013, 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by erocker View Post
I shall always remain a Federation Officer. The savage ways of the Klingon Empire is no match for the numerous species that make up the Federation. The Empire's only hope and salvation are the mystical developer gods of the Cryptic galaxy.
"The savage ways of the Klingon Empire is no match for the numerous species that make up the Federation"

PAH! Tell that to the remains of Federation weaklings I have defeated in Ker'rat!
Lieutenant
# 15
03-21-2013, 09:09 PM
Quote:
Take your child's uniform and get out. Grownups are talking.
Empire Veteran
# 16
03-22-2013, 01:13 AM
A blood wine, heart of targ and orion slave girl for all my klingon comrades. Qapla'

Quote:
Throw this sniveling p'tahk out of our holy bar. This weak fool has lost his way and heading towards his own ultimate demise.
How to really behave in online forums with developers

Commander
# 17
03-22-2013, 08:41 AM
i have a klingon alt i rarely use. this thread has helped me make a decision. i am not starting a romulan character, but i will find more time for my klingon alt. her name is Auloh and she is a level 50 tac.
http://startrek.44thfleet.com/
Empire Veteran
# 18
03-22-2013, 09:30 AM
I love my ridges and shall always remain klingon.

Though I will make a romulan eventually just to have one from the faction like I do a fed toon that gathers dust.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Captain
# 19
03-22-2013, 10:02 AM
I will try it, space elves will be an amusing distraction. That being said, I'm sticking to my Fed and KDF.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Career Officer
# 20
03-22-2013, 11:25 AM
I don't know if could go through leveling up another toon no matter the race.