Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lieutenant
# 11
03-21-2013, 07:52 PM
THE ACC MOD IS USEABLE FOR PVP.

People going around thinking that more ACC in PVE is buffing their crit chance or severity by alot are wrong. Its very minimal the bonus you get.

Running maxed targeting systems in PVE is all you need for accuracy. Weapons with the +crit or +crit sev or both are far superior in PVE.

Fleet weapons are superior to anything the rep system has to offer minus the fleet torpedo's.

If you paved your way through the timegated lolrepsystem just to get the weapons, then im sorry. I would not have wasted my time unlocking the unlock to unlock the ability to unlock the store to buy some worthless weapons because they say mk xii on em.
Lieutenant
# 12
03-21-2013, 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by weylandjuarez View Post
Yes. Because everyone knows [Dmg] is the most desirable mod in the game. LOL

/sarcasm
When it comes to PVE , yes that is correct. ACC in PVE is useless. If you think otherwise, you can take your place on the pedestal of ******* that play this game and think they know what they are doing.

No wonder so many eStf's fail....

You are prolly one of those clown tac captains who pilots an oddessy.
Lieutenant
# 13
03-21-2013, 07:56 PM
Cya later clowns, this thread is dead to me. Maybe one day, we may get some players with actual brains in STO.
Career Officer
# 14
03-21-2013, 07:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by transam83 View Post
If you paved your way through the timegated lolrepsystem just to get the weapons, then im sorry. I would not have wasted my time unlocking the unlock to unlock the ability to unlock the store to buy some worthless weapons because they say mk xii on em.
They're extremely good actually - and I use them for PvP and PvE - I also have Advanced Fleet Weapons (on different characters) and regular purples and wouldn't single any of them out as being weak.

That said, I think the best weapons currently available are the new Fleet ones, just not for the same reasons you do.
Please join our peaceful protest to help make STO a better game
Proudly not contributing to PWE's bottom-line since October 2012
Career Officer
# 15
03-21-2013, 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by transam83 View Post
Cya later clowns, this thread is dead to me. Maybe one day, we may get some players with actual brains in STO.
Lol! You're one of those ragers that drops into a thread, offers opinion rather than considered advice, hates getting ignored then strops off eh?

See you in an eSTF soon
Please join our peaceful protest to help make STO a better game
Proudly not contributing to PWE's bottom-line since October 2012
Career Officer
# 16
03-21-2013, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by weylandjuarez View Post
See you in an eSTF soon
Man, I hope not, I would hate to see what his build is like.