Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
# 1 Zen Store Issues
03-21-2013, 08:10 PM
I've submitted two support tickets on this, neither of which has gotten any response. When I open the Zen Store or view my account here on the website, it currently shows 0 Zen which is incorrect. In addition, when I try to claim any of the Zen items I've purchased over the last 3 years (Say the DS9 bundle or the Collectors/Deluxe Edition items), it tells me "Unable to complete transaction: You do not have enough Zen". Lastly my Zen history here on the website is completely empty which is sadly, horribly incorrect. Can anybody assist me please?

Edit: Just for giggles, I logged into Tribble with the same account. Zen works fine there.
Edit 2: I just purchased 500 more Zen. Purchase went through, shows my balance as 500 Zen. Still can't claim any previously purchased items nor can I purchase anything with that 500 Zen.

Last edited by xaviermace86; 03-21-2013 at 09:00 PM. Reason: More info
Career Officer
# 2
03-21-2013, 10:33 PM
So are you going to tell everyone what items you're having trouble claiming? (As this is a Peer to Peer support forum...)

Or did you actually intend to have posted this in the 'Zen & Billing' section of the PWE Tech support forum, located here... http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/
Ensign
# 3
03-22-2013, 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grouchyotaku View Post
So are you going to tell everyone what items you're having trouble claiming? (As this is a Peer to Peer support forum...)

Or did you actually intend to have posted this in the 'Zen & Billing' section of the PWE Tech support forum, located here... http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/
I provided two examples. I'm not sure what providing a complete list of every Zen item I purchased would change. Let's just go with "all of it". PWE/Cryptic finally responded to one of my tickets stating they think they fixed the issue, I'll see if that's the case this weekend.