Lieutenant
# 1 Help with reputation system
03-22-2013, 12:18 AM
Can anyone tell me at which lvl and how do i unlock the reputation system?Im currently lvl 38 fed human.
Also where is starbase one?

........And why dosent tribble work for Kdf and what can i use as a substitute(please dont say food)

Thanks in advance
Commander
# 2
03-22-2013, 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by floppytechie View Post
Can anyone tell me at which lvl and how do i unlock the reputation system?Im currently lvl 38 fed human.
Also where is starbase one?

........And why dosent tribble work for Kdf and what can i use as a substitute(please dont say food)

Thanks in advance
You need to be lvl 50 first !
Proudly lagging through sto universe since season 8,5
Lieutenant
# 3
03-22-2013, 01:44 AM
thanks,and one more question,how do i get the borg console?
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
03-22-2013, 01:46 AM
Quote:
thanks,and one more question,how do i get the borg console?
with the reputation system
In every time,
in every place,
the deeds of men
remain the same...
Captain
# 5
03-22-2013, 09:39 AM
You don't have to be level 50 to access the Starbase project stuff. You just need to be in a fleet working on them.
Ainu - Join Date: Aug 2008
Foundry Missions: 1) The Source of Power (ST-HSWUBD5TQ) [Federation] 16+
-----=====*****<[ Fleet Recruitment Thread ]>*****=====-----
Ensign
# 6
03-24-2013, 02:10 PM
Quote:

...And why dosent tribble work for Kdf and what can i use as a substitute(please dont say food)
Tribbles don't work for Klingons (not just KDF...My Klingon Fed captain can't use one either) because Tribbles don't like Klingons (and vice versa). As for a replacement, you pretty much answered that on your own, I'm afraid (that I know of personally).

For further insight, I'd recommend watching the TOS episode "The Trouble With Tribbles" as well as the DS9 episode "Trials and Tribble-ations"
Career Officer
# 7
03-24-2013, 02:26 PM
There is a tribble that works on Klinks: Tribble of Borg.
Survivor of Romulus
# 8
03-24-2013, 02:32 PM
the special tribbles work with the kdf...its all the other kinds that dont.

i think sto wiki has a list of special tribbles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Captain
# 9
03-24-2013, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon47 View Post
Tribbles don't work for Klingons (not just KDF...My Klingon Fed captain can't use one either) because Tribbles don't like Klingons (and vice versa). As for a replacement, you pretty much answered that on your own, I'm afraid (that I know of personally).
The best Tribble replacement is the Gambling Device from the Lobi store, which can be found in reward packs in the Exchange for a few million each if you don't feel like gathering the Lobi yourself.

It grants a fairly large bonus to dodge, crit chance, and crit severity when you "win," which happens fairly frequently. (and losing is hardly even a slap on the wrist... the penalties mirror the bonuses, but last only 1 minute instead of an hour and you can try again in half a minute, which wipes your losing "bonus")