Captain
# 81
03-21-2013, 10:04 PM
I don't consider Patrol missions to be actual missions since they don't seem any better than exploration missions. Kill 5 groups of enemies is not a mission. I didn't count Temporal Ambassador and the FE missions since Feds and KDFs get the same mission. I only counted unique missions that only the Fed have and only the KDF have and required doing more than 1 or 2 things to complete it.
Career Officer
# 82
03-22-2013, 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldkhemaraa View Post
Ok! Well! Surprise! Romulans and theoreticly completed KDF in 60 days or there abouts.

So, Every reason to belive some major fleshing out of KDF is to be happening.

Why? Daniel Stahl said *massive reverb* (more or less) "no Romulan faction untill the KDF is finished"
thats how far I read. Dstahl said.... right, and the day I trust anything coming out of that mouth is the same day I find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

He lied before. He is going to lie again. Its in his nature.
Empire Veteran
# 83
03-22-2013, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spearhawk2013 View Post
thats how far I read. Dstahl said.... right, and the day I trust anything coming out of that mouth is the same day I find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

He lied before. He is going to lie again. Its in his nature.
Dan needs to just come clean and spill the beans on the plans for the KDF. If they're going to be relegated to a PVP faction, he needs to come out and say it once and for all. Simple as that.
=^= Starfleet Code Red Message =^= Starfleet intelligence's central network was compromised by an insidious ARC virus. All captains are to avoid contact with the ARC until we can ascertain how dangerous it is. All ships remain on high alert!
Empire Veteran
# 84
03-22-2013, 09:50 AM
We will know soon enough what the future holds for the KDF.
Waiting all we can do.
Getting upset and debating the word of Dstahl is pointless until we see what arrives.
Roy Hatch (stryker) soldier, friend, and good man.
1945-2014
RIP