Captain
# 41
03-22-2013, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brigadooom View Post

My crew, missing a fifth who I simply forgot to screenshot, but I hope you see the theme though she's in a MACO outfit.

Looks wonderfull, but one question if I am allowed to:

How did you get the Mercenery Outfits onto your Boffs? I thought I could give them just the standard uniforms?
Captain
# 42
03-22-2013, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by organicmanfred View Post
Looks wonderfull, but one question if I am allowed to:

How did you get the Mercenery Outfits onto your Boffs? I thought I could give them just the standard uniforms?
Those are OMEGA Force uniforms. He probably just has them equipped with OMEGA Force gear.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 43
03-23-2013, 05:59 AM
Ah I get it.
Thanks

I am not doing this Reputation stuff so I thought it was the Mercenary Outfit.
Captain
# 44
03-27-2013, 07:41 PM
I'm quite happy with my latest Klingon effort:

Sorry, I'm not the best at this image cropping thing. There's a slight red line on the pants that doesn't quite show here, and the gloves are black with red details you can sort of make out, but I think the gist of it gets through just fine.
--------------------------------------

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom

Last edited by tsurutafan01; 03-27-2013 at 07:52 PM.
Ensign
# 45
05-17-2013, 06:48 AM
How do you get your crew and your self to one image like you have been doing?
Captain
# 46
05-18-2013, 01:39 AM
I have a bunch of uniforms that I'd like to post, but I'm not sure how I get that tailor background without having the directional arrows at the bottom. How do I get just the screenshot of the character and the background?

This character is why I don't play my Romulan any more. Tovan Khev is NOT my BFF! Get him off my bridge!
Commander
# 47
05-19-2013, 01:47 AM

The Uniforms of the 35th Fleet

As all of my characters (except for one "Temporally Displaced" officer and a Klingon) are members of the 35th Fleet, they all follow this Uniform Dress Code to the letter.

The 35th Fleet has a "Naval" tradition, with it's flagship tracing it's origins back to the early 22nd Century Earth Navy. This tradition carries on today with the wearing of "blues and whites" for uniforms, rather than standard departmental colors.

Notes:

Jumpsuits can be worn by both officers and enlisted personnel, as was done on Earth submarines.

Field Gear is generally worn only by officers. Enlisted personnel would generally wear jumpsuits in the field. Flag Officers that beam down into hostile territory are required to wear Field Gear with no rank insignia, so they can not be identified as a Flag Officer and targeted.

Cadets who conduct their field studies with the 35th Fleet adopt the fleet's variation of the standard Starfleet cadet uniform.

Adjutants to Flag Officers wear the same duty uniform as a Flag Officer, denoting their position on the Flag Officer's staff.

General Officers may choose between wearing the Duty Uniform or the Alternate Duty Uniform.

All Dress Uniforms are "Whites" following Naval Tradition. Flag Officer Whites are adorned in Gold trim, General Officer Whites are adorned in Silver trim. Enlisted Whites are adorned with no trim.
The account formerly known as C_Carmichael
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You shoot him, I shoot you, I leave both your bodies here and go out for a late night snack. I'm thinking maybe pancakes." ~ John Casey
Career Officer
# 48
05-19-2013, 02:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelj88 View Post
I hope you like these

Science

Engineering

Tactical

RachelJ88
Looked thru all the post and i give you 2 thumbs up for having the best looking and original looking uniforms.
Starfleet Veteran
# 49
05-19-2013, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
Those are OMEGA Force uniforms. He probably just has them equipped with OMEGA Force gear.
Looks like the old tailor 'feature/bug' to me. You could enter a command line in to the chat box to unlock the 'unrestricted' uniform/costume type - allowing BOFFs to wear MACO, Omega and any off duty uniforms - in any combination.

Unfortunately, Cryptic patched that out of existence in Season 7. I don't think Brigadoom will be able to repeat it if he ever decides to change them. (Notice the Andorian on the left is using a combination of Omega trousers and Enterprise mirror shirt)
Lieutenant
# 50
05-20-2013, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diotw View Post
I have a bunch of uniforms that I'd like to post, but I'm not sure how I get that tailor background without having the directional arrows at the bottom. How do I get just the screenshot of the character and the background?
OOOOH!!! OOOOH!!! I actually know this one.
alt f12
Vice Admiral Ky'Lian Berat - U.S.S. AVALON