Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Ensign
I am trying to maximize my sustained dps in PvE

The Romulan dual heavy plasma does base 261.5 dps with a proc that does -10.5% resistance on enemies, 2.5% chance, lasts for 10 sec

The Fleet Advanced Dual Heavy Plasma does base 284.7 dps

The Romulan plasma turret does 135.2 dps with a proc that does -10.5% resistance on enemies, 2.5% chance, lasts for 10 sec

The Fleet Advanced plasma turret does 147.2 dps.

Question. Assuming continuous fire, how many Romulan weapons do I run before it is more likely than not that the 10.5% debuff is up, and it is therefore more advantageous to run Advanced Fleet?
Ensign
# 2 Plasma Help
03-23-2013, 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by illililili View Post
I am trying to maximize my sustained dps in PvE

The Romulan dual heavy plasma does base 261.5 dps with a proc that does -10.5% resistance on enemies, 2.5% chance, lasts for 10 sec

The Fleet Advanced Dual Heavy Plasma does base 284.7 dps

The Romulan plasma turret does 135.2 dps with a proc that does -10.5% resistance on enemies, 2.5% chance, lasts for 10 sec

The Fleet Advanced plasma turret does 147.2 dps.

Question. Assuming continuous fire, how many Romulan weapons do I run before it is more likely than not that the 10.5% debuff is up, and it is therefore more advantageous to run Advanced Fleet?
I run a full plasma build. You want to only run 4 regular (not fleet) Plasma dhcs. The reason is, you lose 2 good modifiers to gain 2 dmg modifiers, it is not worth it by any means. I am running CrtD x2 CrtH. In the back I run all romulan turrets with acc x2. that keeps the disruptor proc constantly hitting my target no matter what angle they are from me.
RLTW