Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Captain
# 1 Fleets Unite :: The New thread
03-23-2013, 02:41 AM
Some of you might remember a thread a while ago, pre-season 6, where I took it upon myself to serve as a hub for all the suggestions people had for fleet advancements, to try to motivate Cryptic to add to fleet development, and was supported by more than 40 Fleets total across both Fed and KDF fleets, as well as individuals who were seeking a reason to join a fleet.

Now I am not sure if that thread actually helped, but alot of the suggestions we added to that thread came more or less true in Season 6, when fleet Starbases were introduced, so I'd like to think that Cryptic used that thread as a reference point.

Now it's been a while since Season 6, and the changes has had time to sink in, and evaluated in-game.

Now I want to re-boot a new thread, this time trying to create a hub for enhancement of the now pretty good fleet system, that I still feel needs work to become everything it can be.

Suggestions posted in this thread will be categorized in a reserved post below, and added into lists.

(EDIT: I will try to update with suggestions as often as possible)

Thank you for your support. Now... have thoose brilliant minds come up with ideas:
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports - I don't like Gekos

Last edited by anazonda; 03-23-2013 at 06:39 AM.