Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Ensign
# 18
03-23-2013, 03:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skurf View Post
Thanks for this thread. I really need to get on top of this stuff. I've been single clicking all of my power icons 1 by 1 and it's just impossible to keep all powers active without down-time and be able to keep track of what is happening on the battlefield at the same time.
i actually find it rather easy to single click it out and still be actively aware or the battlefield, i set my offensive weapon skills and buff to one line of the command bar, offensive debuffs and enemy-affect skills to another line, and my defensive buffs and skills to another line. set them in the right order with skills you use together grouped together, have weapons on autofire, when im in full battle, the commands i need are always active, plus i know where everyone is and what my plan is next. after a while, muscle memory takes over and you wont even notice that your activating abilites on the go, its just natural reaction i dont even need to watch the countdown timers anymore. Note, only self made keybind i have on the entire game is i set Insert key to e/ salute, for fleet activites