Captain
# 11
03-23-2013, 02:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by farseeridranel View Post
A question to this. How do you know that? Is there a database or so, which shows npc ship power levels, skills, etc. ?
I have a friend who is friends with people who have access to that kind of information. And if you think about it, it makes sense. Why else would drains seem ineffective when you know how powerful they are? Why else would a ship that has gotten hammered by a ridiculous number of torps (which would slaughter the crew of any of our ships) still be able to repair that quickly? Why else do the enemy bosses move so well and recharge shields so quickly? Why else would their weapons hurt so much even with a ton of them firing?

Logic and inside info.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder. <--- DR proved me wrong!
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-23-2013, 04:46 AM
haha, yes that she is strong, I saw, but millions of crew? I mean, show evidence, data
But maybe its possible to test this somehow. Measure regeneration rate and calculate how much crew fits in this not very big ship. Or simply ask the Developers.
Lieutenant
# 13
03-23-2013, 07:52 AM
Errrrrr.... I thought that torpedos have a chance to injure 20% of the crew and kill 10% and it does work this way with my 2500 crew complement so i guess it would work that way with 1 million...