Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,766
I paraphrase Tecumseh,

Live your life in Service to the Empire, by the teachings of Kahless in that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Love your live of service, perfect your life in Kahless.
Seek to make your servie long in its purpose in the service of your Empire. Prepare a honorable death song for the day when you go over to the Black fleet.

Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place. Show respect to all warriors of the Empire and never grovel to anyone.

When you arise in the morning give thanks to the teachings of Kahless and to your service for the food and for the the joy of living as a warrior in service. If you see no reason in giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself.
Abuse no fellow warrior or servant to the Empire, for abuse turns the wise warriors to fools and robs the warrior of their honor.

When it comes your die to die, be not like those warriors whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when thier time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live thier lives over again.

Sing your death song and die like a Warrior of the Empire going to StoVoKor.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,121
# 32
03-25-2013, 03:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
I paraphrase Tecumseh,

Live your life in Service to the Empire, by the teachings of Kahless in that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Love your live of service, perfect your life in Kahless.
Seek to make your servie long in its purpose in the service of your Empire. Prepare a honorable death song for the day when you go over to the Black fleet.

Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place. Show respect to all warriors of the Empire and never grovel to anyone.

When you arise in the morning give thanks to the teachings of Kahless and to your service for the food and for the the joy of living as a warrior in service. If you see no reason in giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself.
Abuse no fellow warrior or servant to the Empire, for abuse turns the wise warriors to fools and robs the warrior of their honor.

When it comes your die to die, be not like those warriors whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when thier time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live thier lives over again.

Sing your death song and die like a Warrior of the Empire going to StoVoKor.

oy qeylIS puloD
Qoy puq'be'pu'
yoHbogh matlhbogh je' SuvwI'
Sey'moHchu' may' 'Iw
maSuv manong 'ej maHoHchu'
nI'be' yInmaj 'ach wovqu'
batlh maHeghbej 'ej yo qIjDaq
vavpu'ma' DImuvpa' reH maSuvtaH
Qu' DamevQo' maSuvtaH, ma'ov

Qapla'!!!!
Grinding for MkIV epic gear?
Ain't Nobody Got Time for That


Career Officer
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 14
# 33
03-25-2013, 05:15 AM
While I'm definately a KDF player (my Main is a Liberated Klingon), I'm still going to create a romulan character... I want, at least, a character on every factions.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,251
# 34
03-25-2013, 06:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by srodney View Post
While I'm definately a KDF player (my Main is a Liberated Klingon), I'm still going to create a romulan character... I want, at least, a character on every factions.
You'll find most real Trekies will have at least one character per faction. Most of us here posting in the KDF section just want faction equality and fairness. Hopefully this is what this expansion will be all about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 184
# 35
03-25-2013, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by majesticmsfc View Post
You'll find most real Trekies will have at least one character per faction. Most of us here posting in the KDF section just want faction equality and fairness. Hopefully this is what this expansion will be all about.
^This!

I will definitely roll a Romulan, just like I have a Fed, so I can experience the story. Doesn't mean I'll ever let them ursurp my KDF main character- But as someone who is a lover of the franchise, I'm hungry for any story content I can get at all.
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 5,701
# 36
03-25-2013, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by westx211 View Post
I find it interesting how all you guys are assuming that the romulans will be weaklings
You know what they say when you "assume" you make an ...
I do not assume, I already know!

I have several ships specially tuned up, waiting for the moment Cryptic releases the Romulan faction to blow them to Grethor! muhahahah
See, it's not about assumptions, it's about months of cool-headed and calculative preparation.
Looking for a genuine Star Trek experience?
Join the Klingon Empire! It will be glorious!
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,121
# 37
03-27-2013, 01:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by majesticmsfc View Post
You'll find most real Trekies will have at least one character per faction. Most of us here posting in the KDF section just want faction equality and fairness. Hopefully this is what this expansion will be all about.
Blasphemy! Throw him in bathtub with nothing more than a soap and a brush!
Grinding for MkIV epic gear?
Ain't Nobody Got Time for That


Lieutenant
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 52
# 38
03-28-2013, 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by majesticmsfc View Post
You'll find most real Trekies will have at least one character per faction. Most of us here posting in the KDF section just want faction equality and fairness. Hopefully this is what this expansion will be all about.
What the dirty Cardy said.

Waiting until they update the Federation tutorial before I roll a Starfleet character, though. Starfleet Academy, Cryptic. C'mon, you know you want to.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,251
# 39
03-28-2013, 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattgrant View Post
What the dirty Cardy said.

Waiting until they update the Federation tutorial before I roll a Starfleet character, though. Starfleet Academy, Cryptic. C'mon, you know you want to.
A dirty Cardy working for the Klingons at that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,121
# 40
03-30-2013, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by majesticmsfc View Post
A dirty Cardy working for the Klingons at that.
A dirty Cardy is more than welcome to join in our bars and fondle orion slave girls.
Grinding for MkIV epic gear?
Ain't Nobody Got Time for That


Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:28 PM.