Ensign
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 5
http://meinburger.mcdonalds.de/mcd_c.../detail/232491

This is a german "event" where you can create your own burger. pls help us out to get this "fleet"burger into the stores. You only have to vote. We need more than 15k votes at the momment. We have choosen the english board, because we think this is a great community and you can do this. It startet as fun project but we think **** can get seroius so help us !. And vote as often as you can. Every day !

if you dont like this idea dont flame us we just having some fun

live long and prospor.

Omege fleet .

Last edited by skysurfy; 03-23-2013 at 04:25 AM.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,905
# 2
03-23-2013, 04:04 AM
Yea we had that here (denmark) too a while ago...

My BaconXtra didn go...

Good luck buddy
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,764
# 3
03-23-2013, 07:29 AM
Hot Damn I want my Ultra Rare McOmega Fleet Burger too! Even if it means its friggin ULTRA RAW.

Now if only the damn page would load for me...

Finally! Voted. Its the McOmega burger right? Or did I just vote for the wrong burger? Its all German to me so I'm not sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Comm. Pion
What should I wish upon the endless universe;
To be able to smile and forgive everything;
That's right, if we light up the dream in our hearts without averting our eyes;
We should be able to walk whatever tomorrow comes...

I am V. Adm. Kha Yuung, and I approve of this message.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 115
# 4
03-23-2013, 07:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
Yea we had that here (denmark) too a while ago...

My BaconXtra didn go...

Good luck buddy
Denmark? Wahay!

But on a more related note; I remember that... Didn't the McSwag (or something like that) win? :L
Commander Donar Ratek. U.S.S. McKinley (@chokopop23)
PR. Guy - 26th Fleet [RP]
26th Fleet Recruitment Thread - 26th Fleet Homepage
26th fleet Praetorian Open Starbase.

Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 179
# 5
03-23-2013, 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skysurfy View Post
http://meinburger.mcdonalds.de/mcd_c.../detail/232491

This is a german "event" where you can create your own burger. pls help us out to get this "fleet"burger into the stores. You only have to vote. We need more than 15k votes at the momment. We have choosen the english board, because we think this is a great community and you can do this. It startet as fun project but we think **** can get seroius so help us !. And vote as often as you can. Every day !

if you dont like this idea dont flame us we just having some fun

live long and prospor.

Omege fleet .
Sorry, friend, but Mc's makes you fat! (in a creepy voice) And we can't have fat Cadets now can we??
Ensign
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 5
# 6
03-23-2013, 11:30 AM
Yeah right its the McOmega
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,159
# 7
03-23-2013, 01:13 PM
I'll vote for a bacon cheeseburger every day of the week.

Curious, do Germans have to suffer the American cheese? Or do they get a cheese that actually tastes like something.
__________________________________
STO Forum member since before February 2010.
STO Academy's excellent skill planner here: Link
I actually avoid success entirely. It doesn't get me what I want, and the consequences for failure are slim. -- markhawman
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,905
# 8
03-23-2013, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chokopop1 View Post
Denmark? Wahay!

But on a more related note; I remember that... Didn't the McSwag (or something like that) win? :L
Yes... and it tastes horrible...
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:14 AM.