Captain
# 11
03-24-2013, 02:15 PM
A gladius like sword would be awesome....
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-24-2013, 02:17 PM
For some reason, I imagine a hirogen suit of armour being a reward for completing RR STFs.
Just seems to fit with the theme of 'high tech,' 'hunter's reward,' 'romulan space.'
And hell, it'd be nice to be inducted as a 'tracker of renown' after doing so much grinding.
Career Officer
# 13
03-24-2013, 03:08 PM
Heh, I was just sketching some ideas for this the other day. I kind of figured it'd have the basic shape of the 'classic' helmets, but with a sleek visor. More militarized than the MACO set, but less ostentatious than the Honor Guard one. Maybe some raptor motifs and decorative chains, but still looking like something that could be used for stealth.
Career Officer
# 14
03-24-2013, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by denizenvi View Post
Heh, I was just sketching some ideas for this the other day. I kind of figured it'd have the basic shape of the 'classic' helmets, but with a sleek visor. More militarized than the MACO set, but less ostentatious than the Honor Guard one. Maybe some raptor motifs and decorative chains, but still looking like something that could be used for stealth.
nice, should post some pics up so we can take a little peek if you dont mind
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-24-2013, 03:48 PM
Yeah a STF Romulan set and gun would be needed, also a C-store unique space suit like the Feds and Klingons got.
Captain
# 16
03-24-2013, 03:55 PM
Depends on how they do the Romulans. I can easily see Romulans ignoring the Borg threat since they are in the business of rebuilding their empire and there are two empires that are more than willing to crush the Borg. Of course, there are closer and more immediate threats that the Romulans, Klingons, and Federation will have to combine forces to defeat IMO the extent of Romulan activity in Borg space is to collect Borg wreckage so that it might be used to improve the Romulan Empire.