Lieutenant
# 81
03-19-2013, 02:34 AM
Mine is the same.. In FLEET I got only Roster, Events, Logs and Info..
Empire Veteran
# 82
03-19-2013, 03:00 AM
Oh and I am being asked for the one time code again
Lieutenant
# 83
03-21-2013, 11:10 AM
I have noticed that the image for the starbase is not correct for my fleet the Trust. Were at Tier 3 Starbase, but the image shows the tier 4 starbase.
Lt. Commander
# 84
03-21-2013, 05:56 PM
Cant even load the page tbh, I get always a white background with the text: Welcome to nginx!

Win7, FF 19.0.2 .. fully updated everything, etc. Tried a few tricks, erasing cache and temp files .. nothing helped. I wonder if I am alone with this?
Being here since 2011 Spring
Commander
# 85
03-22-2013, 02:46 PM
I know this will be a long shot but

i was wondering if possible to be allowed to create a
sto tracker signature generator out of the sto gateway
for one of my characters through the sto gateway.

for example: battlefield tracker
http://battletracker.com/playersig/b...anner-5496.png

but in this case the signature will show current ship, top accolades, faction, Rank, and fleet, PVP kill count, win/loss ratio..

or give people the option of what they want to show on there signature.

just a thought.
Career Officer
# 86
03-24-2013, 05:26 PM
fleet leaders should be able to promote demote add projects etc.. just as if you were in fleet portal . otherwise not bad . on two of my toons i still see tribble ship not the holideck ship
Lt. Commander
# 87
03-25-2013, 08:25 AM
I'm sure this has been said before but please bring the DOff system into the gateway. I know that DOff assignments are limited to location so we would have to rely on personal and departmental assignments to fill out our DOff roster. Of course we are also aware that this will only work if we have enough inventory as well.

That being said, if possible if we could have an inventory manager to move to bank, and not necessarily account or fleet bank.
Fleet Affiliations:
FED: Royal Federation Mounted Starfleet: SB3, TAC3, ENG3, SCI3, Win, Int, DOff(T/E/S/B)
KDF: Parliamentary Klingon Empire: SB2, TAC2, ENG2, SCI2, Win, DOff(T)

Interested in joining? Please send a PM to @Tahna_Los.
Ensign
# 88
03-27-2013, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticpoz View Post
Fleet information is considerably restricted for non-members. We left in the basics that would help in recruiting.

Non-members can see: fleet name, creation date, MotD, description, website, member count, minimum rank, recruiting message, and those in the roster that are allowed to invite new members. They can't see rank and file members of the fleet, fleet events, calendar, or activity logs.

Do you think we should also restrict the MotD (message of the day) and general description? Or maybe just the MotD?
Yes give the fleet admirals the optional to restrict MotD & Fleet information from non fleet members please. Default option should always be restricted. Thanks
Captain
# 89
04-09-2013, 01:52 PM
Everything works fine now on Firefox and IpodTouch, with a small problem:

The picture of my Captain isn't showing. Just the placeholder.

And I don't know if it is a problem but:

When I take a look at my Boffs via Firefox, only pages full with 4 Boffs appear.
Let's say I have 22 Boffs, the first 20 appear because there are 5 pages with 4 Boffs, but the last 2 don't show up.

But it works on the IPodTouch, where I scroll down the list.
Lieutenant
# 90
04-09-2013, 01:57 PM
I can log into the gateway on my android with no problem. but IE9 I put in login information and hit logon and nothing happens. no messages. no movement. nothing just like I never hit the button and I have done everything but hit it with an aluminum bat