Career Officer
# 1 KHG Be'ves Uniform Variant
03-24-2013, 09:12 PM
Earlier today, I ran an STF with a few friends who had recently acquired their Honor Guard gear. To my surprise, they mentioned to me that they were not able to select the Be'ves variant. Another person I met in another STF was amazed that my character had the variant uniform since this person was not able to access it.

Is STO doing away with the Be'ves variant for the KDF? If so, why? Is there an issue with breasts being displayed? If not, what is going on? Is there a glitch that needs to be fixed? Are the Be'ves variants going to be a separate uniform upgrade in the reputation?

It would be nice to know. Thanks.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
03-24-2013, 09:33 PM
I got the same problem, got the whole set, did the accolades and all 3 Rep projects and the upper part in the tailor is grayed out,I filled a ticket but no reply yet.
Captain
# 3
03-24-2013, 09:40 PM
It has been broken since Season 7 came out.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-24-2013, 09:40 PM
There have been other threads on this as well (for example, this one). The devs have stated that they're aware that certain costume options are missing, and that they're working on addressing the problem. I don't think the Be'ves chest option is being phased out, it's just been inaccessible due to technical problems since season 7 or so.

@kal36: You have to run a fourth rep project to unlock the costume option. Have you done that? Also, you are working with Mk XI HG gear or higher, right? Mk X doesn't have a costume option.
Commander
# 5
03-24-2013, 09:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kal36 View Post
I got the same problem, got the whole set, did the accolades and all 3 Rep projects and the upper part in the tailor is grayed out,I filled a ticket but no reply yet.
this bug has been mentioned several times, its been around since the launch of season 7(alongside the helmet bug, but that one was fixed), devs read it, and its been pretty much ignored, so yeah.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
03-24-2013, 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by velqua View Post
Earlier today, I ran an STF with a few friends who had recently acquired their Honor Guard gear. To my surprise, they mentioned to me that they were not able to select the Be'ves variant. Another person I met in another STF was amazed that my character had the variant uniform since this person was not able to access it.

Is STO doing away with the Be'ves variant for the KDF? If so, why? Is there an issue with breasts being displayed? If not, what is going on? Is there a glitch that needs to be fixed? Are the Be'ves variants going to be a separate uniform upgrade in the reputation?

It would be nice to know. Thanks.
The Elite Honor Guard outfit is called the Hos and you got the Adapted Honor Guard called the Quv.

Don't recall ever hearing of a "Be'Ves".
Commander
# 7
03-24-2013, 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
The Elite Honor Guard outfit is called the Hos and you got the Adapted Honor Guard called the Quv.

Don't recall ever hearing of a "Be'Ves".
be'ves chest(basically the boob window) for women, also you're a veteran, how do you not know about it?
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
03-24-2013, 10:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenicius View Post
be'ves chest(basically the boob window) for women, also you're a veteran, how do you not know about it?
Because I didn't know be'ves was refering to the chest.

Second, Trill women don't get that luxury.
Survivor of Romulus
# 9
03-24-2013, 10:44 PM
Damn,that would explain it,I have the set on my joined Trill captain, well that sucks
Captain
# 10
03-24-2013, 10:50 PM
Orions don't seem to receive it, either.