Starfleet Veteran
# 1 The Andorian weapons?
03-25-2013, 12:03 AM
Where is the refund contact located for these weapons? I want to collect the refund as I am not in a fleet, so I would have to join one, contribute untold sums of dilithium so that I can use more dilithium to buy the weapons again...providing that the fleet I had joined could be bothered to open the stores to me.
I only bought the Andorian ship because there were better weapons available on the thing, and as I do not do fleets it seemed like a decent idea, now I feel I am left with a redundant ship.
Buyer beware I guess.
Rihannsu
# 2
03-25-2013, 12:16 AM
Each fleet weapon costs 20k fleet credits 10k dil for an adv andorian fleet weapon. So for 8k more dil per weapon you get a better weapon then the MK11 bugged version.

Find a good fleet, ask if they have adv fleet weapons unlocked, join if they do. Donate 20k dil to a project there is 20k fleet credits. Repeat till you get enough fleet credits to buy all you want. Then spend that to get your new weapons.

Lots of fleets have trouble getting dil and will welcome someone willing to donate some. You dont lose anything by doing this for several reasons. While your paying more dil per weapon your getting a superior weapon for doing it. You might make friends in the process. Might find a fleet you like. You might get adv engine deflector and shields or even elite ones while doing this.

When going for the refund your looking for the feringie collector, on DS9 he is in quarks bar 1st floor. He will buy each weapon back for 22k dil same as you paid for it. I see a lot of people say they dont want to be part of a fleet, but honestly thanks to starbases most fleets will let you join and you never have to do anything with them. A lot of fleets have tons of members that never talk etc. Turn off fleet chat and its like your not in one.

BTW you can do fleet content and get marks to donate for fleet credits really easy, 1 trip to defari invasion can net 240 marks or 13k fleet credits a day + all the other fleet actions. Easy to get 30k fleet credits a day that way.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
03-25-2013, 12:20 AM
So is there a fleet out there willing to take me on and the open their stores right away without me contributing any dilithium, if so take me on, but I doubt it. Problem that exists is that the amount of dilithium gets added to by the fleet aspect and I bought them before because I not want to run dozens of fleet actions or give up doffs I do not have.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
03-25-2013, 12:25 AM
Where is the refund contact anyway?
Rihannsu
# 5
03-25-2013, 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drakie79 View Post
Where is the refund contact anyway?
I was on DS9 in quarks bar 1st floor. Read the whole post. And yes there are fleets who will take you in and give you permissions. Most fleets have more provisions then they could ever uses.

Besides if you have 0 fleet credits you will have to donate something to get them. Again read the whole post.