Ensign
Where to get the Romulus expanison pack?

Because to be honest I'm a little confused as to where to get it and stuff. or do we have to wait for it to be updated to the game?
Captain
# 2
03-22-2013, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lady0mystery View Post
Where to get the Romulus expanison pack?

Because to be honest I'm a little confused as to where to get it and stuff. or do we have to wait for it to be updated to the game?
It comes from the calendar on the tab labelled 'MAY'.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-22-2013, 10:40 AM
May 29th, I think. It'll just show up as a normal automatic patch to the game much like previous "Season" updates.
Ensign
# 4
03-22-2013, 11:05 AM
They should say it arrives on may 29th, not may 21 then. =P
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
03-22-2013, 11:13 AM
It's the 21st, I think the above poster was just mistaken, nothing's been said to contradict the release date on the site (though it is a Tuesday, nearly every major patch to date has been a Thursday).

Just keep in mind that is May 21, this is only March. There's two months left. Though at least parts of it are likely to be available on a test server in the next couple weeks, it won't be a complete experience right away, and anything you do there won't carry over once it goes live in May.

Last edited by hevach; 03-22-2013 at 11:16 AM.
Captain
# 6
03-25-2013, 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
It's the 21st, I think the above poster was just mistaken, nothing's been said to contradict the release date on the site (though it is a Tuesday, nearly every major patch to date has been a Thursday).

Just keep in mind that is May 21, this is only March. There's two months left. Though at least parts of it are likely to be available on a test server in the next couple weeks, it won't be a complete experience right away, and anything you do there won't carry over once it goes live in May.
One potential exception: Might get a new tribble for participating on the test server.
Captain
# 7
03-25-2013, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavinruneblade View Post
One potential exception: Might get a new tribble for participating on the test server.
I think a tribble that gives Tholian Marks (or whatever they are going to call them) is all but certain.
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
03-25-2013, 06:41 PM
Also as an outside chance that, considering the scale, they might have additional rewards like season 5 did, possibly level gated rewards for leveling up or doing certain things with a romulan.
Captain
# 9
03-25-2013, 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
Also as an outside chance that, considering the scale, they might have additional rewards like season 5 did, possibly level gated rewards for leveling up or doing certain things with a romulan.
This is the only thing that worries me. I don't know about everyone else, but I plan to create a Romulan as soon as this hits Tribble (or is it Redshirt?). I would hate to put in all that work and then find out that when the Tribble weekend hits I have to level him up during that time or I get no credit.
Starfleet Veteran
# 10
03-25-2013, 06:58 PM
That's not how season 5's extended rewards worked. It had something for a narrower weekend event, but everything else (doffs for hitting certain commendation levels, various bonuses for leveling up) wasn't time limited. They took a snapshot of the database a day or two before the patch went to holodeck to check for eligibility.