Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Empire Veteran
# 11
03-25-2013, 06:13 PM
On a aside... how the heck do you manage to quote people on these forums, every time I use the quote button either bad stuff happens or nothing happens, not sure which one worries me more really.

Also I totally forgot about the Naussicans, damn my choice just got harder.
toDuj 'oS rol.
Empire Veteran
# 12
03-25-2013, 06:27 PM
I also plan to roll a new character to play the tutorial (if there is one) and the low level content to get the newbie experience. After which I will delete the character the re-play the missions on my main and alts.

I have enough free character slots that this won't be an issue for me. I am just hoping that they get rid of the run around Qo'Nos tutorial that is such a pain to do, not complicated just really annoying. If we never see that tutorial again, warriors will sing songs of their victory and conquest. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Empire Veteran
# 13
03-25-2013, 06:29 PM
The old one was actually better, it was basically the bat'leth fight at the start then right here is a bird of prey F*** off and kill something lol.
toDuj 'oS rol.
Survivor of Romulus
# 14
03-26-2013, 02:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zipagat View Post
On a aside... how the heck do you manage to quote people on these forums, every time I use the quote button either bad stuff happens or nothing happens, not sure which one worries me more really.

Also I totally forgot about the Naussicans, damn my choice just got harder.
Easy enough, although I did have some issues in quoting my previous post in this thread. I'm not sure what it was, but as you mentioned - nothing happened. I managed to do it after several tries and also set every quote even the last one on multi-quote. It's the first time I had that happen to me, but it may be related to the problems you mentioned to have.

----------------------------------------------
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Survivor of Romulus
# 15
03-27-2013, 11:01 AM
hmm think when the new stuff rolls out ill probs end up making a kdf eng since i dont have one yet. but i think most new missions u will be able to play on lvl 50 char well i bloody well hope so or ill grab a targ from base and send it in the mail to dev team ill make sure he not been feed for a few days 1st
Welcome to bugs online were we only fix the bugs you like, and will ignore the ones you hate.
These are the voyages of the USS Farmville. Her 5 year mission is to boldly farm where no one has farmed before.
Say No to ARK
Ensign
# 16
03-28-2013, 01:21 AM
Doubt we'll be able to play the new KDF tutorial with existing chars, but new Missions (should we get some) should be playable by existing chars IMHO.
Let's hope Cryptic sees it the same way.