Ensign
# 1 Space Daily for Omega Marks
03-25-2013, 10:36 AM
This may have been mentioned in the past but I would like to see a Borg Space daily, similar to the Romulan daily, that would award omega marks. The new daily wouldn't have to award as many marks as the Romulan one, which gives 60 marks I believe.

I would just like another way to grind Omega marks (in space) while avoiding STF?s. The Borg red alert is too infrequent, gives low omega marks and is failure prone.

Now, if things are working as intended, just ignore this post.

Thanks for listening.
Captain
# 2
03-25-2013, 04:34 PM
60 Omega Marks awarded for doing 5 missions similar to the ones in the Tau Dewa sector would be perfect.
Ensign
# 3
03-25-2013, 04:50 PM
Yeah i guess it wouldnt hurt.

That being said, I would like to be able to run STF's to get ~100 romulan marks just like i can with omega.
Captain
# 4
03-25-2013, 04:50 PM
I'd like to see sort of a bounty on Borg. Getting marks per Borg ship destroyed or mission involving Borg completed; regardless of where you ran into it. So you could earn a few marks just by exploring the B'tran cluster, or fighting in Kerrat.

Sure, some people would probably just sit and farm Borg all day; but how is that different from grinding STFs all the time? It's a time sink either way.
Exploration suggestions thread - give it a read

BTW, you'd pronounce it 'Cap'n Manks'

I protest the removal of exploration clusters
Captain
# 5
03-25-2013, 06:49 PM
We need Omega epoh tagging.

Perhaps tagging borg infected animals?
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-25-2013, 08:23 PM
Omega marks could be added to the Exploration missions in Borg space, or they could actually get off their lazy butts and create some new end game Borg/Undine content story arcs that would have Omega marks as mission rewards, sort of like on Nukara all the Tholian repeatables give Fleet Marks.
Captain
# 7
03-25-2013, 08:44 PM
Tribble of Borg tagging plz.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Comm. Pion
What should I wish upon the endless universe;
To be able to smile and forgive everything;
That's right, if we light up the dream in our hearts without averting our eyes;
We should be able to walk whatever tomorrow comes...

I am V. Adm. Kha Yuung, and I approve of this message.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-25-2013, 11:06 PM
Why? There are a ton of different ways to get Omega marks, from Defera Invasion zone to STFs. You can generate Omega marks much, MUCH faster than Romulan marks by far. Learn how to do elite STFs and you'll be ROLLING in Omega marks. Even just doing Infected and Khitomer space, you'll have plenty of marks for all your needs. Plus you need BNPs for the Mk 12 stuff anyway, so go do the elites and be done with it.

A daily for Omega is unnecessary.
Career Officer
# 9
03-26-2013, 06:17 AM
With the queue system in place, all those star systems in Gamma Orionis sit useless. A patrol like Tau Dewa has would be great.
Captain
# 10
03-26-2013, 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theeishtmo View Post
Why? There are a ton of different ways to get Omega marks, from Defera Invasion zone to STFs. You can generate Omega marks much, MUCH faster than Romulan marks by far. Learn how to do elite STFs and you'll be ROLLING in Omega marks. Even just doing Infected and Khitomer space, you'll have plenty of marks for all your needs. Plus you need BNPs for the Mk 12 stuff anyway, so go do the elites and be done with it.

A daily for Omega is unnecessary.
wile this is true most of us have done the STFs and invasion zones so much before the addition of the omega rep that they are mind numbingly boring