Career Officer
# 101
03-14-2013, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post
He cannae change the laws of time, cap'n!
lol perhaps I can. Reputation systems is in the planner now. Everything seems to be working correctly

Just one "issue". It doesn't highlight recommended skills for the active abilities, but that's something I'll be able to get done very soon. I just wanted to have this functioning and released asap so people could start saving it.

Last edited by attilio87; 03-14-2013 at 10:20 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 102
03-14-2013, 11:43 AM
If I try to print the skill tree, without spending any skill points, it looks perfect. But once I spend all the skill points and try to print it, it looks similar to the screenshot I provided. All the skill boxes get bunched up in a huge mess.
Career Officer
# 103
03-14-2013, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamiyama317 View Post
If I try to print the skill tree, without spending any skill points, it looks perfect. But once I spend all the skill points and try to print it, it looks similar to the screenshot I provided. All the skill boxes get bunched up in a huge mess.
Hmm alright I'll look into it again. Sorry about that.
Survivor of Romulus
# 104
03-16-2013, 01:15 PM
I'd like to host this on our fleets website as well. Is there a way to do this where I can share it on our site?

+1 for keeping it up to date, and awesome job on it Attilio!
Career Officer
# 105
03-16-2013, 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by praxian2012 View Post
I'd like to host this on our fleets website as well. Is there a way to do this where I can share it on our site?

+1 for keeping it up to date, and awesome job on it Attilio!
Thank you. All you have to do is put a link to the skill planner on your site that way your fleet members can easily find it.
Starfleet Veteran
# 106
03-17-2013, 12:37 PM
It is printing better now. All the skill boxes are lined up properly, and the only problem is that some of the boxes are not printing the name of the skill, but you can right those in easily enough.

Thank you for all your hard work on fixing this and keeping it updated!
Career Officer
# 107
03-17-2013, 03:55 PM
For all of those who have asked for more details with items, I wanted to let you know that I've added modifiers to them. You can select the modifier (such as CrtD, Pla, Ap, etc.) and save it to your item.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamiyama317 View Post
It is printing better now. All the skill boxes are lined up properly, and the only problem is that some of the boxes are not printing the name of the skill, but you can right those in easily enough.

Thank you for all your hard work on fixing this and keeping it updated!
Glad to hear it I'll see if I can figure out why some names aren't printing, but at least it is working much better now!
Career Officer
# 108
03-26-2013, 08:52 AM
Yet two other details on the Vesta: the Hangar bay seems to be missing on all three variants of the ship and the Image Link of the Quantum Field Focus Controller seems to be missing.

Keep up the good work!
Rihannsu
# 109
03-26-2013, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deianirrah View Post
Yet two other details on the Vesta: the Hangar bay seems to be missing on all three variants of the ship and the Image Link of the Quantum Field Focus Controller seems to be missing.
actually, it doesn't look like any carrier has hangar slots on them; probably figured they weren't really needed, though it would be nice to have them anyway
Quote:
[Combat (Self)] Your Kumari Phaser Wing Cannons - Overload deals 128698 (67705) Phaser Damage(Critical) to Borg Bird-of-Prey.
don't mess with the andorians
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and acts like an idiot, it's a frakking idiot.
Career Officer
# 110
03-26-2013, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deianirrah View Post

Keep up the good work!
I'll look into both as soon as I get a chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post
actually, it doesn't look like any carrier has hangar slots on them; probably figured they weren't really needed, though it would be nice to have them anyway
Which other carriers are missing their hangar slots? I just clicked on the Jem'Hadar Carrier because I thought it might be a bug in the code, but I see the hangar slots for it. Let me know which are missing and I'll look into it.